CHAPTER-24

Sid make his way to bed beside Sana... He looks at his sleeping beauty ...

"How on Earth someone can be so innocent , genuine and alive that even her smile can make me smile... Although I know that she is not going to have an easy life with me but I still want her to be my side today... tommorow and always... " in his mind while caressing her hairs.

Sidharth after few minutes got engaged in his work on laptop... suddenly a voice reaches his ears...

"Sidharth !! " Sana said

Sid looks at her and said...

Sid- "Kya hua... Kuch chahiye Naaz tumhe...! " (keeping laptop aside)

Sana- "Mujhe neend nhi aa rahi. " (sad pout)

Sid- "Kyu.... Kya hua... Body pain ho rha hai... Main massage kru " (concerned)

Sana- "Nhi ! I am missing my teddy! " (baby voice)

Sid- "Teddy!! " (his brows collided in confusion)

Sana- "Vo jab main bimaar hoti hu na toh meko adaat hai cuddle krke sone ki !"(she said closing her eyes tightly)

Sid thinks for a moment... He lay down close to her... Sana felt someone's hand in her hairs... she quickly opened her eyes and saw Sid laying facing her and his hand in her hairs...

Sid- "Aise kya dekh rahi ho... Cuddle kr ke sonne ki adaat hai na... "(he stated)

Sana nodded...

Sid- "Toh abb relax kro and so jao... I am here only ! " (caressing her hairs and gave a peck on her forehead...she close her eyes in return)

Sana moved closer to him and hugged him... eyes still closed... But her smiling face clearly reflecting her purposely action and blush...

Sid smiled on her behaviour... "Sahi kha tha Neetu di ne... Mr. Khadoos care toh krta hai ! " in her mind...

She slightly open her one eye and looks at his face... who is already looking at her lovingly... She immediately closed her eyes as if someone caught her...

Sid- "Naaaaazzzzz !!  "(sternly)

Sana- "Okay fine! So rahi hu..." (eyes still closed)

Soon Sidharth also fall asleep... For the first time they were cuddling and sleeping together... This time a unique lovable feeling between them... These small small incidents bringing them close everytime...

****
It's 7 in the evening when Sidharth wake up and saw the beautiful scene in front of his eyes...

Sana sleeping in his embrace... her face close to his... hand on his chest...her lips curled in a smile... Her baby hairs covering her forhead and her eyes tighten why they flew with air...

Sid slowly took out his hand from her head and gently place her head on pillow... slowly remove her hairs from her face... He slowly move close to her face and kissed on her forehead... Although Sana is still sleeping but her lips curled in cheerful smile unknowingly...

Sid after few minutes of tadofying session gets up... fresh-n-up and went straight downstairs to get something to eat for both of them....

He went and told bua to prepare something light for Sana...

He came back in the room with soup for Sana and dinner for himself... He saw Sana still sleeping...

Sid- "Naaz get up ! "(sitting beside her )