CHAPTER-16

Next morning , Sid wake up... Unidentical smile on his lips... Glowing face... Different energy... In short, something different than other days...

He quickly rewins his cute barter with Sana. And his lips curled into a wide grin unknowingly... He came out of his thoughts and went to take shower.

____

He was there on dinning table having their breakfast. Sid's mom initiates a conversation...

SM-"Sid... Tu aaj itni jldi uth gya...!"

ND-"Areey mom apko nhi pta... Aaj naye jamai ji ko apne sasuraal jana hai pehli baar... Jldi toh uthna hi tha...!"(teasingly)

Sid-"Oooooo please! Aisa kuch nhi hai...!"(not meeting his eyes with them)

SM-"Hn hn ! Koi na... Humein pta hai... Sab aise hi bolte hai."(teasing session going on)

Sid didn't said anything...

SM-"Acha sun... Jab Sana ko lene jayega toh designer ke pass se apne outfits lete Anna..."

Sid-"Designer... Outfits... Abb kis liye mom!"(confusingly)

SM-"Beta agar apko yaad na ho toh apko btadu... Sham ko apki reception hai... Outfits ki fitting vegara sab check kr lena na tum dono... Orr le anna tum hi fir...!"(suggesting them)

Sid just hmmed.

Sid's mom and sister went to drop him to gate while he was leaving...

SM-"And hn jldi aa jana... Gill's ko bhi invite kr dena reception ke liye...!"

Sid-"Okay mom... Don't worry jldi aa atte hai...!"(said while bowing down to touch her feet)

Sid settled in his car and started driving.

____

In his car...on his way...

While listening a song he reminds the last night's incident and once again his lips curled into a slight smile ... Unknowingly he started smiling... And remind the Sangeet night and smile faded away in less than few seconds. "Sidharth tu kya soch rha hai... U can't ... U know na the consequences of this.... Then why!!!!!! " He came out of his thoughts when the song changed into a beat song and loud beats made him to drive properly...

He drove to Gill's place. They gave him a warm welcome. He himself was overwhelming by seeing there act of goodness.

They got settled in living room and chitt chatting on random things. He invited them to their reception party tonight. Gill's happily accepted the invitation and agreed to be there on time. Sana's mom called Sana to living room from her room.

GM-"Sana puttar bahr ajja na... Dekh kon aya hai... !"(loudly)

Sana-"Hnji Amma... aayi!"(from room)

She checked herself in mirror for once... As she knows who will there...

She stepped down from stairs. Sid's eyes raised to have a look of her. He saw her...