CHAPTER-40

He punched the steering in tension "Meri hi galti hai... Mujhe usse aise akele nhi chodna chahiye tha....." Talks to himself.He stop the car with jerk... came out of it... look around... shouting her name.........

"Naaaazzzz!! Naaaazzzz!! "

But still no reply... no sign of her... He kicked the front bumper of the car and lean on it by taking support of his arms on it... eyes closed out of tension........

"Where are you Naaz ? Are you alright? Please come back.... Please !!!!!! " a tear escape from his eyes which he was trying hard to swallow from the moment Shehbaaz told him something about Sana. His words were echoing in his ears..........

FLASHBACK

When he drove back to Gill's , Shehbaaz opened the door and said.....

SB- "Jiju !! App?? " (confusingly)

Sid- "Vo main... Main Shehnaaz ko lene aya hu " (awkwardly)

SB- "Prr vo toh chali gayi... " (he informed him)

Sid's muscles tensed... His hands started shaking out of tension................

Sid- "Prrr aise kaise... Kahan gayi vo??" (he manages to ask him)

SB- "Aap dono ki ladaai hui hai kya?" (he asked sensing situation)

To which Sid just gave a nod looking at floor and scratching his head and said..........

Sid- "Prr maine usse smjhane ki koshish ki thi....."

SB- "Fir toh app bure fasse ho... vase toh usse gussa atta nhi hai... prr jab atta hai na... toh bnda jitna mrzi usse smjhale... jitna mrzi usse explainations dede... jab tak usska gussa thanda nhi hoga vo kuch nhi smjhegi... orr jab tak vo khud nhi chahegi vo nhi aayegi apke sahmne..... " (he informed about her angery nature)

Sid- "Prr abb iss situation mein main usse aise hi nhi chod skta... usse dundhna hi padega." (he said moving back to his car)

FLASHBACK ENDS

The last words of Shehbaaz were echoing in his ears when he heard a rolling sound of some shutter opening..............

He immediately turn his face to look in the direction of the sound.... He straighten himself when he found some people coming out from a shop nearby in hope that may be Sana would also come out...............

But to his surprise , she didn't came from that shop until he waited but when he turned and punch the car once again in frustration......................

Suddenly he felt that she is around him... she is there...... Near him...................

He turned to look at that same shop again... and the next moment he was thumped on knees on floor in tears. As soon as he saw her stepping out of the same shop... he let a sigh of relief to see her alright which he himself don't know he was holding...........

He can see her puffy red eyes... red nose... pale face because of crying hard . She notices him on knees... tears in his eyes. Seeing him in this miserable condition... she ran to him and thumped in front of him on her knees and hugged him tightly. He reciprocates the hug with more tight grip around her waist................

Sid- "Main drr gya tha Naaz !! Main bahut drr gya tha... I don't... I don't want to loose you......" (he said in shaking voice)

Sana- "I am... I am sorry Sidharth!!" (she said against crook of his neck)