CHAPTER-54

SURELY READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE IN THE END......

IT MAY BE INFORMATIVE FOR YOU GUYS 😜
_______________________________________

Beautiful memories of yesterday night flashes in front of his eyes... the way she said sorry to him.... the way she kissed him in sleep....the way she confessed how much she trusts him... the way she said ' mela adorable bacha !! 'to him forced him to smile....................

He was starring at her while she was just brushing her hairs a bit and she was in a simple kurti dress only.... Suddenly his eyes fall on her wrist which have light mark of his fingers. He mentally facepalms himself for being so harsh to her yesterday..............

Slowly getting up from bed he moved towards her.............

She was so busy in brushing her hair that she didn't realize when he hugged her from behind. She gasped a bit..................

Turning her around he cupped her face in his long and rough hands and said..................

Sid- "I am sorry Naaz !! " (looking straight into her eyes)

Sana gave a confused look............

Sid- "For yesterday ! I don't know how.... I mean.... I am sorry Naaz for being so harsh........!! " (taking her wrist in his hand )

Sana- "Umm....mm !! Nhi Nhi !! Sidharth it's okay !! Tumhara haq hai mujh pe.....!! " (she said with wide grin on her face)

Sid gave his smile that melted Sana's heart for the nth time. He slowly lean to kiss her to which close her eyes in response........

Sana- "Sidharth meko ready hone jana hai..." (slightly pulling away)

Sid- "Hn toh jao na.... Maine kab roka tumhe? " (dramatically pulling himself back from Sana)

Sana shook her head and chuckles on his behavior. Sid started his tadofying session again.... he was busy in admiring his wife.....

Sana- "Tum room mein hi ready ho jana main Taniya ke room mein ready ho jaungi...! " (she suggests him)

Sid gave her some annoying expressions........

Sana- "Areey baba ! Vo Taniya ko bhi toh help chahiye na ready hone mein toh main bhi vahi ready ho jaungi na.... !! (she continued) vase Aditya bol rha tha usko tumhari help chahiye... I don't know kiss kam ke liye may be....." (she informed him)

Aditya's name somewhere irked Sidharth again..............

Sid- "Jyada hi pyaar nhi aa rha tumhe uss Aditya pe aaj kl ." (walking towards washroom)

Sana was hell confused by his reply. "Isse kya hua ? " she questions herself........

After few seconds she realizes that he is irritated by the thought of another guy around her so she thought to play along.....

Sana- "Oooooppppsssss !! Someone is jealous !! " (she teases Sid)

Sid- "No !! I am not... Why would I be !! " (yells from inside causing Sana to giggle)

Sana- "Sidharth stop being such a spoil brat.... You know he is your brother....!! " (she plays along)

Sid didn't responded. He just talked to himself only ," He is your brother (mimics her) Isko itna sa smjh mein nhi aa rha k main kya kehna chahta hu.... Bsss !! Apna hi dimag chlana hai !! Huhhhh !! "