CHAPTER-23

Next morning. Sid woke up and walked to balcony to see sunrise as it was their daily routine... But this time Sana didn't accompany him... She is still sleeping.

After spending few minutes there Sid realised today Sana didn't accompany him... So he came near bed and said...

Sid- "Sana ! Utho... Aaj sunrise nhi dekhna "(pulling quilt from her).

Sana didn't feel like getting up so she didn't get up... She again pulled the quilt on her...

Sid- "Chal na... Dekh kitna acha lag rha hai... Aaj ! " (looking out from glass door of balcony)

Sana- "Nhi na Sidharth ! Aaj mood nhi hai ! "(from quilt)

Sid- "Sana! Chal na yrrr ... Mujhe mazaa nhi aa rha akele dekhne mein...! "(removing quilt from her face and taking seat beside her)

Sana- "Sidharth please na... Matt kr ! "(irritatedly)

Sid- "Fir uth na... Chal subah ho gayi hai ! "(getting up)

Sana- "Kya problem hai Sidharth... ! Kyu tang kr rha hai !! "(angrily and loudly)

Sid- "Okay! Okay! Relax ! "(gesturing her with hand to relax)

Sana threw herself back on the bed and covered her face again with quilt...

Sid was surprised with her reaction... "Kal raat tak toh thiik thi... Abb achanak se kya hua isse... " in his mind. "May be kal jyada thak gayi hogi... Issiliye aaj irritate ho rahi hai !! " he gave second thought...
Shrugging all thoughts aside he thought to take shower as he don't want to enjoy sunrise without her...

He came out after 49-50 minutes of shower and saw... Sana is still in bed... This annoy him ... The girl who use to wake up early and enjoy sunrise with him today still laying in bed... Whyyyy?
Keeping everything aside... He once again thought to give another try to woke her up... He came and sit besides her side of bed...

Sid- "Sana ! Utho let's get ready aaj hume fort and palace dekhne jana hai na...! "(sweetly  caressing her hairs)

Sana just hmmed from quilt... This didn't go well with Sidharth... This annoy him more ...

Sid- "Yrrr Sana get up ! It's too much now... Breakfast krne bhi jana hai abhi...! "(moving towards dressing table to get ready)

Sana- "Tum jao... Main aati hu !! " (still not getting up)

Sid-"Nhi... Hum ikathe hi jayenge... Now just get up !! "(sternly)

Sana threw quilt with jerk and gave an angrily look to him and without saying anything went to take shower... She is quite low today...She came out after almost one hour( as she is doing her daily routine works so lazily... )got ready and they went to have breakfast...

They had their breakfast and were on the way to Salar Jung Museum, their first destination of the day. Aditya and Tania were enjoying... talking... laughing as usual but Sana.... Sana was quite on the way to museum as well... this didn't go well with Sidharth.

Sid- "You okay? "(in low voice audible to Sana only)

Sana- "Umm...mm... Yeah! "(smiled)

Sid- "Prrrr lag toh nhi rahi ! "(turns his face to road)

Sana just smiled... and said...

Sana- "Nhi... ! Main thiik hu... Actually Sidharth !! "(playing with her fingers)

Sid looks at her in assurance that he is listening...