CHAPTER-55

After travelling for one and half hour they finally land at Mumbai airport...............

This time The SidNaaz who landed at Mumbai airport are more than stronger ever... they have more faith in each other.... each other's actions..........................

Taniya's wedding had indeed worked in bringing them together after separation because of that Megha's stuff......................

They had almost forgotten about that horrible night and Megha..............................

They took a short nap after reaching their home. Waking up later got ready in their outfits to go on business party.

Sid got ready in white shirt and black bottoms with maroon blazzer.... a black bow.... branded watch.... perfectly gelled hairs.... Irresistible personality of this man is going to stole hearts of number of girls.....

Sana was in outstanding rasmalai silk maroon designer saree.... nude makeup.... big curled eye lashes.... straight hairs. Her captivating beauty is all set to rule the party..................................

Sidharth was waiting for Sana in living room after getting ready. He saw her stepping downstairs while adjusting her saree a bit.....

He was so lost in admiring her that he didn't realize when she came and stood in front of him "Thiik hai na yeh Sidharth?" she asks him but he didn't responded..............

Sana- "Sidharth !! " (shaking his shoulder)

Sid- "Umm...mm.... Hn...hn bolo " (he fumbles)

Sana- "Kahan kho gaye..... Yeh thiik hai na ?" (she asks looking at herself)

He pulls her towards him which made her land on his chest. She was looking straight into his eyes.... her hands in his chest.... his hands snaked around her waist...................

"Beautiful and hot at the same time" he whispered huskily near her ear and kissed her on cheeks making them more red out of blush.........................................

She lowered her gaze. Parting a bit away he said "Chale ab ? " and started moving.........

Sana- "Sidharth !! "

He turned and looks at with eyes full of love.

Sana- "You too look hot today !" (she praised)

Sid- "Thank you Madam ! (with a slight blush) Abb chale....?" (forwarding his hand to held by her)

Sana nodded and taking few steps ahead she held his hand. And they drove the venue of party.

****

They entered party with intervined arms. Sidharth introduced Sana to everyone. They warmly greeted everyone.

SidNaaz were having a chit chat with some of employee of Sidharth's office while having some soft drink......................

Everything was going smooth until a girl came.... jumped and wrapped her arms around Sidharth from behind...........

Sidharth before turning around had removed her arms from his neck and looked at Sana who was fuming in anger.......................

He passed a forced smile and turns around to look at the person. His eyes lighten up to see the girl........................

Sid- "Hey !! How's you shine ? " (excitedly hugging her the girl reciprocated the hug and guess what someone present there didn't like that all..... Of course it's Sana)