CHAPTER-50

THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤️

#1. emotional rollercoaster OUT OF 4.07K STORIES

LET'S MAKE OTHER RANKINGS #1. TOGETHER ❤️

_______________________________________

After finishing all the preparations for the next day i.e. The Karwachauth Day they were having their dinner................

As the ladies can't use their hands to eat so their husbands were feeding them. Sana was just adoring them......................

Few minutes later she realized that she also need to eat something besides adoring these couples...........................

She started looking for Sid and found him busy on phone call.................

Sid looked at her and smiled to which she pouted sadly. Sid noticed her sad pout but thought to talk to her later as he busy on some important business call.........................

This annoyed Sana to no extends. She walked to her room without eating anything.

Few moments later Sid came and didn't find Sana with ladies. He saw all the couples feeding each other. He understood that she must be hungry that is why she was pouting sadly. He mentally facepalms himself for being so careless..........

He filled a plate with the food items and walked to their room.................

Sana was sitting on bed her back facing the door. She was talking to her mehndi........

"Huhhhhhhhhh !! Akdu kahi ka itna sa dhyaan nhi rakh skta mera..... Umm...mm... Nhi mtlb dhyaan toh bahut rakhta hai.... May be beyond expectations (chuckles) but abhi bhi toh dekhna chahiye tha na k bnde ko bhook lagi hai orrr vo khud se nhi kha payega..... Prr nhi usko toh apne phone se jyada pyar hai.... " sadly talks to her mehndi by keeping her hands in front of her face...............

Sidharth who just entered slowly pushing the door not disturbing her chuckles to see her talking to herself about him..................

Sid- "Areey main yehi toh tha.... Tum directly mujhse baat kr skti thi bjaye k meri naam ki mehndi se baat krne ke...." (placing the tray on bed and taking seat besides her)

Sana- "Tum toh apne phone mein busy rehte ho hamesha...." (sounding hurt)

Sid- "Baby it was a business call you know.....!!! " (he justifies)

Here Sana melted and just looked at him to find him busy in looking at her...............

Sid- "Khana kyu nhi kha ke ayi tum?" (sternly)

Sana- "Abb jadu se thodi kahungi... " (flaunting her hands in front of her face and blowing air to her hands)

Sid let out a chuckle on her behaviour and make a bite for her....................