CHAPTER-4

!!ATTENTION!!

Please vote karna and comments bhi...btana apni opinions and suggestions bhi...
This is my first Fan Fiction...I would love to know your opinions and suggestions ❣️
_______________________________________

Let's begin......

AT SID'S PLACE

Sid's mom and sister were getting ready when suddenly she reminded about Sid and said...

SM-"Jisko shaddi ke liye itni mushkil se mnaya hai...usse toh dekhu.. uthe hai jnab k nhi abhi tak...😂"
Saying so both the ladies started laughing and Sid's mom walked to Sid's room...there she saw that...he is still in bed...

SM(caresses his hairs)-"Sidharth beta...get up...7:30 ho Gaye hai and Hume 11 bje niklna bhi toh hai Gills ke yahan Jane ke liye...."

Gills ka naam sunte hi...Sid gets up with jerk...

Sid-"Good morning mom! App ready ho jao main atta hu ready hoke!"( With smile)

Sid's mom was confused on his this behavior k Kal tak toh isse shaddi nhi karni thi and aaj ready hone ko bol rha hai ...she sensed that there is something fishy going on in his mind...(Maa hai vo😂)

SM-"Hn beta jldi aa Jana niche ...we are waiting!!"(she walked out of the room while saying so)

Sid in his mind...Aaj toh na yeh shaddi vala kissa hi khatam Kar dunga...shehnaaz se hi mnaha karvadunga and fir mom se baat bhi kar lunga...

He took shower and got ready...He was looking damn Hot .He was wearing white T-shirt with grey blazzer and grey pants and white sneakers...his hairs... uffff🔥Charm hi unique tha aaj toh bande ka😝😉

 uffff🔥Charm hi unique tha aaj toh bande ka😝😉

He wears this...📸

He goes downstairs and soon they left for Gill's place.
____

AT GILL'S PLACE

They were all set to welcome Shukla's.
Shehnaaz was somewhere prepared...
Shehnaaz in her mind... hn krni hai agar usse ladka pasand aya... otherwise directly say no.....

"Yessss...Sana!! Tu Kar skti hai...""she was talking to herself while getting ready in front of dressing table...
____

After half an hour of travel they reached at Gill's place .
They entered in the house...and warmly welcomed by Gill's.

GM-"Aao ji...aao...Jee Aya nu..!!"(with wide grin)
SM-"Ki haal hai Parminder!"(taking her into tight hug as they met after a long time)