CHAPTER-34

On listening tujhe meri kasam... her condition... her worries about him... Sidharth back off... he didn't punch wall again...

After few minutes, Sid opened the door...Sana looks at him and immediately held his hand and drag him with her near nightstand and made him sit on the bed...

She took out the first aid box and started applying antiseptic on wound of his knuckles...

Sid- "Aaaaaaaaa !! Lagi hai meko... Inn sab ki koi zarurat nhi hai... Rehnde do !! Tum bss apni khushi dekho." (taunts her while taking his hand from her grip)

Sana- "Chup ! Ek dum chup ! " (sternly holding his hand more tightly)

This annoyed him more because ek toh pain upper se Sana ka gussa... He stand up and hold her from her forearms tightly. Much closer to each other and he pin her to wall. Her body touches wall... his body over her.

Sana- "Sidharth !! " (out of pain)

Sid- "Yeh sab kyu kr rhi ho... Hmmm?? Abb itni tension kyu ho rahi hai meri tumhe... Oooooo ! Nhi actually tension ho nhi rahi hai bsss drama hai tension lene ka haina....! " (faking a smile)

Sana- " Sidharth ! Tum... Tum... Kuch bhi bol rahe ho gusse mein... Meri baat toh sunlo ek baar ! " (pleads him)

Sid- "Kyu... Kyu sunnu tumhari baat ? Pta hai mujhe kya lagta hai... Meri hi glti hai Jo maine tumhe sab btaya... tumpe trust kiya ! " (out of anger)

Sidharth himself is not aware that what poison he is spitting out in anger is hurting Sana badly. This is his nature that he losses his cool... he pay least attention to what he is saying... to whom he is saying.

Sana on listening all these words from him... about trust and all... she used her full force... slightly push Sid and pin him to the wall by holding his arms tightly... his body pressed against wall and her body against his... he gave her a angry look and in return her eyes full of anger, broken feeling and emotions...

Sid- "Shehnaaz ! Leave me... Otherwise...."

Sana didn't let him complete... She keep her palms on his mouth horizontally... sending chills to his spine and he close his eyes as an effect of her touch... his heart skipped a beat on their proximity but somehow he manages to control him and he slowly opens his eyes and looks at Sana who was already looking at him angrily....

Sana- "Tumhe kya lagta hai Maine bina soche smjhe kiya hai yeh sab... tumhe main koi 5 saal ki bachi lagti hu kya jo Mehta jaise bnde se bina kuch soche smjhe panga legi... Tumhe kya lagta hai tumhi ek mahaan insaan ho iss puri dharti pe... Jisse apni mom, apni family ki parwaah hai... Orrr yeh sirf tumhari family nhi hai... smjhe?? Yeh Meri bhi family hai... Mujhe bhi parwaah hai mom ki...Neetu di ki... Ananya ki... Tumhari (after a pause) Tum bhi toh meri family ho... main tumhe kaise kissi problem mein dekh skti hu... Yeh jante hue k vo Mehta kitna dangerous insaan hai... main tumhe uss se akele kaise handle krne deti....! "

She said in one go straight looking into his dark red eyes... Giving him the required reality check .

Sana- "Maine yeh sab.... ! "

She was about to continue their conversation but it got interrupted by a knock on the door...

Sana- "Kon ? " (still her hand on his face and eyes never leaving each other)

Ridhima (their maid)- "Mam dinner ready ho gya hai ! " (she informed them)

Sana- "Hn ! Hum aa rahe hai ! " (without opening door)