Chapter Six- Failed Flirting, Cute Guys

We're heading to get in line for the tea cups when my iPhone goes off. "Hello?" I say into the mobile device.

"Hey can you come get me?" I hear Justine's voice ask. If I wasn't mistaken I hear a hint of urgency in her voice.

"What's wrong? Aren't you with Lilly?" I ask her.

"Yeah I am but that's the problem."

"What do you mean that's the problem? You need to be more specific if you want me to get out of this line and go get you," I say to her. Justine is calm for the most part so when she asks for a favor it's usually not a good thing.

"Oh forget it," she says into the phone before hanging up. I shove my phone into my pocket and turn to look at my sister.

"Who was it?" She asks turning her full attention on me.

"Justine."

"Oh well what happened?"

"Apparently Justine wants us to go get her because Lilly is being and I quote 'a problem.'" I say not fulling understanding what she meant. Emma and I ponder the idea before I get a text from Lilly's phone.

Please come get me? I'll call you again in 5. I show the text to Emma and she knows we're thinking the same thing, but she says it anyway. "We need to get Justine, She's never like this so something must've happened." I nod and we get out of line and head towards who knows where until my phone buzzes again.

"Hello?"

"So did you make a decision?" Justine pleads with her voice.

"Yeah where are you at? We're coming for you right now." I tell her. By now we're in the middle of the amusement park and we stop and wait to know Justine's location before continuing.

"I'm by the driving carts we got on earlier, It's like before the Sky Screamer passing Superman." She answers after a brief pause.

"Okay well we're not far we'll be there in like 5 minutes tops." I tell her as we turn left and walk down the walk way. We come out and emerge in front of the Runaway Mountain. We then turn to the right and keep walking that way before coming face to face to the driving carts. We turn again to the right and after a minute or two of searching we find Justine and Lilly with Charlie, the guy who checked our paperwork to come here.

Once we're close enough Justine sees us and rushes towards us. She's on Lilly's phone probably trying to contact us about our whereabouts. She gives Lilly her phone back before speaking to us. "I'm so happy that your here." she whispers so just us three can hear.

"Well we're here at your service Miss Holloway." I say mockingly.

"Okay just let me tell Lilly that I'm going with y'all." but before she can do that Lilly comes up to us first.

"What's up?" Lilly asks us.

"Nothing I'm just going to go with them." Justine days nervously.

Just like that Lilly's face hardens. "Oh so you're going to leave me now? Okay whatever, Bye and have fun." With that Lilly goes back with Charlie and they walk right past us, but not before shooting us a glare.

We walk back towards the Tea Cups because Emma just has to get on it again. "So what's the problem with Lilly today? She acting like a total bitch." Emma says breaking the silence.

"And she's been grumpy." I add.

"I dunno to be honest," Justine ponders a bit before adding. "something must've happened before mass because she's been grumpy since then."