Chapter Thirteen - Ketchup Packets, Top less Trash cans

Chapter Thirteen- Ketchup Packets, Top less Trash cans

The continuing two weeks were filled with a few small pranks here and there along with a lot of manipulation. I gotta say when Kyle declaried war, I expected it to take some time before things go a little bit out of control. Boy, was I wrong. The next day me and Emma were walking towards her locker. You could smell the disgusting stench from at least at mile away, I instantly knew what it was. Spoiled milk. Spoiled milk was drenching everything inside Emma's locker. To make it worse everybody was watching as it dripped down from the locker. Emma was lucky and moved out of the way before she was hit by it. And that was just the start of the next two weeks.

However, after mine and Nicole's prank towards Michelle things got more intense. Everyone knows that Michelle only likes going into one bathroom stall everyday before 3rd period. She claims that it's the cleanest.

Kyle came up with the idea of putting ketchup packets under the toilet seats, so when she sat down they would explode and get all over her legs and pants. We put a lot of ketchup packets just so we could stain her pants. She was wearing white pants today. We were standing in front of the mirror pretending to fix our hair, when in reality we were making sure nobody else went into that restroom stall.

Michelle walked in while Nicole was fixing her eyeliner. I looked at her for a slight second before turning my attention back at my reflection. Michelle goes into her 'favorite stall' and me and Nicole smirk at each other. Applying one last coat of lip gloss Nicole hands me my bag and we walk out of the restroom. Not even a second passed as we made our way out, a high pitch scream comes from Michelle's stall. Not being able to hold in my laugh I hunch down hugging my stomach as I burst out in laughter, along with Nicole.

"You bitch!" I hear Michelle yell as she walks out of the restroom, covered in ketchup. She makes her way over to me and Nicole, I raise my hands up showing that I wasn't responsible for her tomato self.

"Oh my Michelle, I knew you loved ketchup but I never thought you loved it enough to wear it as an accessory." I say with a chuckle looking over my shoulder and see that Kyle, Justine, Lilly , Heather and Jess were making their way over to us. It was weird that Emma wasnt with them since her and Lilly have third period together in this hall.

"I think she looks better with the ketchup, don't y'all?" Kyle says tilting his head to the side a bit examining her ketchup covered face. "Brings out her cold eyes." He says with snicker, causing a few people around us to laugh.

"Shut up! All of you!" She screams causing everyone to be quiet. She walks up to me standing a few inches away from me, anger in her eyes.

"You just started a fire, and I'm not going put it out until every single one of your friends are burnt to the core." Michelle threatens looking me straight in the eyes before looking over to my friends, and walking over to the double doors that lead outside. I shake my head before looking at my friends as if on cue, we all burst out laughing.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Where were you today while we were doing the prank?" I ask Emma as we walk out of school and head over to my car.

"umm ... I was at the library." Emma replys looking around.

"Why? You never go in there unless you have to do last minute homework." I say as I stop walking and turn around to face her, seeing that we weren't going to go over to my car before telling me the truth, Emma leans on one of the trash cans the school keeps outside.

"They just got 'if i stay' and I want to read it." Emma says pulling out if I stay from her bag.

"Well that makes more se-." I was interrupted by James and Collin screaming 'Hey!' In my ear. Causing me to jump back in fear bumping into the trash can and falling head first into it. I could hear Emma, Collin and James laughing their butts off.

As if I didn't already feel like I was stuck in a never ending Mean Girls movie, I certainly do now. Oh and remind me to sue the school for not putting lids on the freaking trash cans!