Chapter Eight - Embarrassing Confessions, Drunken Accident

Chapter Eight - Embarrassing Confessions, Drunken Accidents

Two months later...

I was getting ready for the Christmas party that we were going to tonight. I did my hair in tight curls before brushing them out and splitting my hair in the middle, my curls are now loose waves. My makeup was simply pink eyeshadow that smokes out into a dark brown at the end, with winged eyeliner. I also put on bb cream to hide a few imperfections but its not as heavy as actual foundation and power, and of course mascara. I finished the look light pink lipstick.

My outfit was a white button up with the sleeves cut off that was tucked into a some what skater skirt, it was light pink with black birds on it. I had on a pair of wood colored heeled boots, it wasn't a thin heel it was a thick heel. I add a gray scarf before throwing on my jean jacket. This is what people called my 'signature look'.

I grab my phone from the charger and some money just in case, then knock on the wall that connects to Emma's wall. I wait a few minutes until Emma knocks back then I get up and leave me room. I turn to look at Emma as we exit our rooms. She was wearing black high waisted shorts with a black and white striped bra type of shirt, with a dark blue. She also had on black tribal print kimonos, her black combat boots and a spiked necklace. Her hair was curled into messy curls making her hair look shorter since it was naturally an inch or two past her shoulders, now it's barely touching her shoulders. Her makeup consist of a smokey dark eyeshadow with winged eyeliner and mascara. She had on blush and nude colored lipstick.

"Damn you look hot." She compliments me taking her arm and pulling it up signalling for me to do a turn. I laugh lightly as I turn around.

"You look hot to Emma, casual but hot." I say as I face her again.

"Why thank you babe, come on we got a party to attend to." She says as she hooks her arm around mine, together we walk to my car and drive to pick up the rest of the crew before heading to the party.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

The music was extremely loud and was currently playing confident my Justin Bieber. It had a perfect beat for people to dance against each other. Well at least that's what they called it, if you ask me it looked like they were dry humping each other in the living room also known as the dance floor.

We make our way to the kitchen and Kyle gets a beer and gives one to Emma.

"Do you want one Bella?" Emma asks me. I simply nod my head. Everyone else gets one to but Justine. She the DD.

"Lets go dance!" Emma shouts over the music before taking mine and Nicole's hands. Kyle ran off to meet up with his boyfriend, while Justine and Lilly went out to the back yard. Oh yeah I forgot to mention Kyle is gay, him and his boyfriend Joseph have been dating for about a month.

We make our way over to the middle of the dance floor saying hi to a few people on the way. I move my hips to the rhythm of the music along with Emma and Nicole. I keep taking sips of my beer and before I know it I can already feel the alcohol take over my body.

"That guy is totally checking you out!" Emma shouts over the music and points behind me. I turn around to find a dirty blonde haired guy with a rounded face structure. He is a bit on the pale side but not where it makes him look like a vampire from twilight. He also has blue eyes, talk about a turn on. He catches me looking at him and sends me a smile showing his braces. He actually looks cute in them.

"Go talk to him!" Emma squeals beside me while giving me a light shove. However, if I wasn't drunk right now there would be no way in hell I would ditch her to go with a guy but that look in her eyes saying 'take a chance for once' convinced me into going over to talk to him. Before leaving I turn around to ask Emma if she's okay with being alone, but when I see her dancing with a guy that had black hair, and was at least a head taller than her I think she'll be fine.

I walked over to where he was sitting in the couch, and look at the empty spot next to him.

"Mind if I sit?" I ask him while I run a hand through my hair, suddenly self conscious about it.

"This isn't how its suppose to go." He says with a grunt

"Excuse me?" I say suddenly feeling insulted.

"It's not that. It's usually the guy that goes to talks with the pretty girl, not the other way around." He smirked at me as he said it. "Want a drink?" He ask me

"Usually when a stranger offers me alcohol I would say no, but I feel like being a bad ass so yes, yes I would." I say with a confident tone in my voice. He chuckles a bit at me before taking my hand and leading me into to the kitchen. On the way there he says something that I don't quite catch, I think it was his name it sounded like it started with a J.

"I didn't catch that but I'm just gonna call you Jay." I say once where in the kitchen.

"Thats fine, what if we play twenty questions with shots?" he asks as he pulls out two shot glasses and a bottle of tequila from the side cabinet.

"Why the fuck not." I say as I fill up my shot glass and it overflows.

"Name?"

"Bella." I said taking a shot. "Age?" I ask

"17" he takes a shot.

"16 about to be 17"

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

"First real relationship?"

"8th grade, he turned out to be gay though."

"First kiss?"

"Haven't had one"

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Weirdest feer?"

"Im scared to microwave noodles."

"Weirdest repetitive dream?"

"Dancing with a giant panda, then getting slapped by Emma because she wanted to dance with him."

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

I don't why but after about my seventh shot I started crying. The sad part was that I was crying because my cat sleept in Emma's bed last night instead of mine. I was currently crying into Jay's chest. Suddenly Emma, Kyle, Nicole, Justine and Lilly along with another guy I don't know the name of showed up and I instantly quit crying.

"Bella let's go teach Emma how to drive!" Nicole Exclaimed following by everyone else nodding. I sigh and agree to go with them before telling jay goodbye.

I give Justine the keys as she drives us to an empty parking lot. Well almost there was about five cars parked. Justine and Emma switched places and Emma put the car in drive she drove straight for a few moments before having to do a trun. She twisted the steering wheel to the left before jerking forward. Suddenly I felt the hair being pushed out of my body, as I jerked forward along with everybody else. My head hit the back of Emmas seat with such forced I felt as if I smashed my head into glass.

"Shit!" Emma exclaimed as she got out of the car following with Heather, and thats when it hit me. I threw the door open as I ran to Emma's side and looked at the car. There was a huge dent at the side of it, and parts of its navy blue paint had chipped off.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Emma yelled.

"Get back in the car we have to leave!" Yelled Justine and we followed her orders getting back in the car and driving off, however not before my eyes locked with Jay's.