Chapter Ten- Talented Dancers, Obnoxious Lovers

I'm inside of the dance room currently talking to Jess and Nicole about our last dance. We have already changed out into our workout clothes which consists of thick tights and our dance shirt. I have my hair down while Nicole has it in a bun and Jess has it in a ponytail. We're in our socks since our teacher Ms. Menelly is about to teach us our class combination for recital. We're stretching at the moment and Jess is helping me get into my splits. I just need like three more inches to go and applying pressure on my shoulders is helping me get closer to my actual goal.

"We have to do good this six weeks to make up for last six weeks." Nicole tells me. Last six weeks we had to choreograph a dance with no music and two class periods before we got to choose our dance and we ended up getting the March from the Nutcracker musical. Our group didn't like the song so the class period before we were stuck cramming it all together and showing them the moves and we just ended up failing it. Aside from that it was also our six weeks test so it was worth 30% of our grade.

"Yeah we really do especially with recital being here next six weeks," I answer back. We're done stretching right when Ms. Menelly walks in and sits at her desk.

"Good afternoon class," Ms. Menelly says. She has long wavy hair and her hair is a bright red color. It compliments her creamy skin tone. "Today I'm going to teach you a combination for our dance to the song Backpack by Justin Bieber. So I need you to divide evenly in half and I need Isabella in the middle of the floor in fourth position with your arms in a circular motion in front of you." With that being said we all stand up and to where she told us to go.

I don't know why she wants me here, but I don't question her. With the years of knowing her we've all learned not to ask questions until the very end of class because she explains it as we go along. "You're going to be the star of the dance and when I mean star I mean you're going to be the girl who does the fouette turns and the lifts since your flexible and light. So you're going to start off in fourth position looking down. When the lights come on your going to move your right foot over to the left and slide over to the right and hop once you get to the end and pick up your let foot and flutter it then you're going to chasse, leap and drop to the floor and roll." I nod my head and do the combination she's satisfied.

She starts with the left side and teaches them a combination and the she does the same with the right side, but in a reversed way. We all start off with ballet moves and that make us come together. We start off with ballet and then we start doing hip hop and when the beat starts rushing forward everyone leans back and some drop to the floor while the others stay standing up. At one point they freeze and that's my cue to start doing the fouette turns.

"Hello?" comes a voice from behind us. Ms. Menelly doesn't like us sopping so we continue. We get to the part where we get partners and start doing lefts and turns. I do a half spin out and then spin in to where I end up in front of him. My partner then puts his arms on my waist and three other partners do the same and they pick up and throw us real quick before rearranging their arms and dipping us vertically with our legs by their shoulders. By the time we're done we all collapse on to the ground.

"Isabella could you come here please?" I groan and quickly get up to my feet and walk over to her desk.

"You called for me?" I ask her.

"Yes. This young man is new to our class and has told me he has experienced all kinds of lifts because he was in dance when he was younger," she tells me. "So from now on he will be your partner in this class."

I look over to meet my new partner, but I know for a fact that I'm the person who is the most shocked to see who stands before me. It's no other than Collin himself. At first I'm shocked and then I don't know why, but I give him a glare. Yesterday we were on good terms, but for some reason I feel the need to be rude to him today. It's probably because Emma glared at him yesterday, but he ignores my glare and simply smirks at me.

"Hey partner," he tells me extending his hand.

I scoff and turn my head to the side and look everywhere, but at him. After I feel myself calm down I turn to see his arm still stretched in front of me. I plaster my best smile and shake his hand. "Nice to meet you, partner," I emphasize the last word.

"I can't believe it!" Emma yells once we're outside in the parking lot. "I'm telling you Bella he's just trying to use you to get to me because he knows that I dislike him right now."

I put my hand to my chest to show how shocked I am, "You don't hate him?"

"It's too early to hate him," she says a bit too quickly. I raise my eyebrows at her which she ignore before continuing. "Can he actually dance or is he just making that up?

"He can-"I try answering, but she cuts me off.

"I bet he has bunch of side hoes warming their ways up to his pants. God the nerves!"

"Emma! Calm down!" my voice catches her attention and she shuts up almost immediately, almost. "Let's go get Sweet Frog and then go for a run so you can blow off some ste--" but before I can finish I feel someone pick me up from behind. I start screaming and thrashing and my self-defense instincts come into tact. I swear to bob that Pablo is going to get his fucking ass whooped. I grab my elbow and hit him below his ribcage and step on his foot making his hold on me loose. I turn around to punch him in the face, but before I do I see blue eyes instead of those brown eyes. Oh shit. It's James not Pablo.

"Oh my gosh, James! I am so sorry! I swear I thought that you were someone else," I say as I rush towards him and help him up. I can see Emma trying to hold in a laugh which she fails at hiding. In a few seconds she and Collin which is behind James burst out into a fit of laughers. God, this is so damn embarrassing. I need help seriously.