C H A R M E R

I watched through the security cameras Leo accessed for me as riptide and his friends laughed. They wouldn't be laughing for long.

It had been a day or so, enough riptide could come back out to play, but not enough he'd be fully charged.

Putting on my pink and black outfit, I gracefully walked through the streets, controlling people to drive past me and not to hurt me.

Finally, I got to town square and commanded the news reporter to film.

"I hear the city has a new hero on the block. Wanna show your face, riptide?"

Within a few moments, riptide, rewind, and the stoll brothers arrived, all ready for a fight.

"Ooh, you brought backup. That's fine, the more the merrier,"

I smirked as I made the pranksters turn around and attack their friends, forcing everyone to give me all the money and valuables they owned.

But i wouldn't be a supervillain if I didn't have some fun. I stopped the two brothers and made rewind stop time besides for us five.

Riptide walked towards me against his will, glaring as he did so. I laughed, "well well, I didn't think the great Percy Jackson was capable of glaring,"

That took him by surprise, "how did you know my name?"

"Oh there are many things I know that you couldn't even fathom. You don't get to control people without knowing  anything,"

"So that's what you've been doing. Why? You could do so much good-"

"But I could do so much more bad. And trust me, it's a lot more fun, don't you agree?"

"Of course, mistress," Percy said against his will.

"Mistress. I like that, but I am no ruler. I'm far too different,"

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Well, I'm bored, I was watching you in your hacked security cameras, and I like pain, so I found an answer to them all. No grab your sword,"

Percy mindlessly grabbed his golden sword as I continued, "hurt yourself, cut yourself until there is more red than blue on that suit,"

Luke and the pranksters looked horrified and after watching Percy torture himself, I decided to give Luke a chance.

"Luke, you cannot hurt me or speed up time, but you can go over to Percy,"

I watched as rewind sprinted over to Percy, pulling him into his arms and comforting the shaking boy.

When his hand pulled way, I could see it was covered in percys own blood. I smiled, "I release you, just don't go following me,"

With that, I left the so called 'superheroes'