C H A R M E R

I was sent in to do what I do best. Charm people. The best thing was, I could walk in and out easily because of the nifty gadget I had.

"Hey Annabeth, where's Percy?" I asked, and she didn't even believe I was me.

"One of the five year old at the orphanage is turning six, he's there,"

"Great, everyone else here?"

"Yup,"

"Perfect. Take me to the coms,"

Before Annabeth could even realize what she was doing she walked forward and I followed her to the coms.

"Everyone here go to half blood orphanage and kill every last one of them. Don't stop. All but artist, owl, and Electricute. You go to the hero room,"

Annabeth walked over to the hero room and I followed smiling as they all stayed in the room and stared at me in shock.

"Reyna? What are you doing?"

"Well for starters, I'm not Reyna. It's charmer," I took off my mask and smirked.

"No," Thalia whispered.

"Yes," I mocked.

"What do you want with us?"

"Why I'm afraid you already know, owl. I think for you we should go after something you've always had. Pride, smarts, and stealth,"

"How?"

"Well for starters, we need to do something about your stealth. Change into an all pink outfit. There's one in the closet,"

Annabeth came back a moment later with pink high heeled boots, a pink crop top, a pink skirt, and her curly blond hair tied behind her face with a pink headband.

"Perfect. Now giggle instead of talk and please everyone, plus call them master. Serve me above all,"

"Yes master," Annabeth giggles.

I turned over to hazel, "and you. Always too kind for your own good. I want you to take full advantage of Annabeth, be mean,"

Hazels eyes glazed over and she gave Annabeth a wicked grin. "Hey Annabeth sweetie, did you want to please me?"

"More than anything,"

"Then go to the corner and start to cut yourself,"

Annabeth did as she was told and I turned to Thalia. "Thalia, sweet sweet Thalia, you will be my slave, and be happy about it,"

Thalia's glare turned into a smile, "mistress, is there anything I can do to serve you?"

"Yeah. By remembering who you are," Percy Jackson stormed into the room.

"Stop," I commanded, "everyone return to normal, and Percy, be weak until you finally feel comfortable. As in be sad and able to cry and anything else that has to deal with feelings. I need to go,"