G H O S T

I hated everything about this. They were celebrating the deaths of the orphans. Some of them were babies who hadn't had a first word.

And they all meant a great deal to a lot of different people. They all meant a great deal to one person in general.

I hated myself for what I was doing to Percy, especially after everything he's done to help the world.

And all I've done is harm it.

I searched for an example that way I could spiral further into depression but couldn't find any time someone was hurt because of me.

So let's just move on to laws I've broken, prove I'm a villian.

It still came up blank.

I don't think I've ever even jaywalked. Why exactly did Luke ask me to be a villain? More importantly, why did I think I was a villain?

Think, Nico, think. What would Bianca do?

Bianca wouldn't be in this situation in the first place, but I know what she would've said to me. "Follow your heart not your head,"

But what were you supposed to do if your heart was in millions of pieces?

"Follow the one that shines brightest,"

I knew what I had to do, it was the same thing percy told me to do. I had to leave K.R.O.N.O.S.

Would they even except me? I abandoned Thalia, I was against them, I aided their enemies.

No, I'm not a bad person. I'm just a lost boy in a sea of troubles and I really needed to find an escape. And that meant telling the others.

"I need everyone in the main room now!" I yelled, watching as the other evil people filed in.

"Why'd you call us here?" Leo asked after everyone was here.

"I'm leaving K.R.O.N.O.S. to join O.L.Y.M.P.U.S."

"What!?!"

"I thought I should inform you, i want to say I'm sorry, but after seeing how you celebrated because of the deaths of innocent kids, I don't feel any remorse for leaving you,"

Then I shadow traveled out.