A G E N T O W L

'We'll see how long you stick around'

The words echoed in my hands over and over again. Why did I have to jinx myself? Now percys gone and so is Luke.

They are literally my first two friends to have ever even realized I existed. Plus, now I had to give the presentation at school without Percy.

I guess ghost was more powerful than any of us had thought, because with a snap of his fingers he had all of us on our knees shaking.

I wish they had taken me instead, at least then we would have a leader. But no, they took Luke and his backup.

That's what's lead us to right now, with everyone sitting in the superhero room just staring at each other.

Finally, is good up, "okay guys, we need to figure something out. They took two of our best, we need to get them back,"

"How?" Thalia asked softly, "with a snap of his fingers, ghost will bring us to our knees, we can be burned easily by pyro, Jason will fry us, and we can't even hear what charmer is saying in case,"

"Than we need an upgrade. We need to learn how to pass things that disturb us without it registering in our brains, and we need earpieces that blocks out anything charmlike charmer says,"

"And how do ok we suggest we do any of that?"

"Hazel," I turned to the girl in the back, "you can draw, right? And Reyna, you told me once you've video taped charmer,"

"Yeah," they both said.

Perfect.

"Great. Reyna, scan those vocals and figure out if there is any difference between what she normally says and her charm. Hazel, draw up a few disturbing things that we have to try and block out. Everyone else, we need to train,"

"Who's with me?"

They all smirked and gave different versions of "me!"