T H E F I N A L B A T T L E

It wasn't more than a few days when the next attack happened. But this wasn't just any attack, this was the final battle.

Luke stood in front of his crew, Leo and Jason off on one side, Piper in the other. They stood waiting for the demigods to show up.

A second later, Nico, Reyna, and Annabeth appeared in front of them, Nico I'm the middle and moving to the side as gems came together and exploded until hazel stood next to nico. Thalia flew down and stood slightly in front of them, Percy riding water and charging at the enemy.

The battle begun in a matter of seconds, the team easily splitting up where they needed to go.

Nico ran over to the innocent people watching, ushering them out of the way and shushing the crying babies.

Hazel didn't want to hurt her ex best friend, but the flame thrower was giving her no other choice. They attacked each other, but neither was winning over the other.

Thalia and Jason were battling as well. Jason was better at flying, but Thalia could always handle the lightning. She kept striking him but he would fly out of the way.

Annabeth and Reyna teamed up with piped, both wearing earbuds that stopped her from charming them, but occasionally a few commands would slide.

Percy was battling with Luke, although his feelings for the once hero were far from resolved.

The only thing fueling the demigods were the deaths that they had caused. One strike for Grover. Another for Bianca. A third for all the orphans that had been killed.