R E W I N D

"Rewind?" Nico asked me, voice low as we pretended to spar with me.

"Yeah, it's me. The only way your gonna win is if you summon all their past failures. Like you did last time, that'll hold them off,"

"I can't do that all at once,"

"It won't be at once. I'll slow you not your ghosts down, you'll be fine,"

"What about riptide?"

"There's other villains,"

"And you?"

"I can't stay in this facade of a hero for much longer. Besides, I already injected him with something while he slept,"

"What is it?"

"You'll just have to wait and see,"

I moved to the side and slowed Nico down, by doing that, slowing me down as well. I watched as all the heroes besides Percy fell to his knees.

I stopped time and Nico went behind me and watched. Percy looked around before smiling when he saw me.

"Luke, help me. Tell me what to do, I don't know how to help them,"

I just continued looking at him, but he seemed to realize what had happened. "Why aren't you seeing people? Ghost did it to you last time, YeH only people he didn't are..."

Percy looked horrified, "No. No, Luke, you didn't,"

"Oh but he did," charmer said from behind him.

Percy crawled over to Annabeth, "wise girl. They don't matter. It's not your fault, I just need help,"

Annabeth continued shaking. Percy put his hand up to his ear, "haze? I know you don't want to, but I need you now,"

"Already in my way. And I'm bringing backup,"

"Backup? Who's backup?"

"Me!" I heard a cheerful voice.

I turned around to see hazel in a colorful but kind of black suit with a younger twelve year old boy.

"Tyson? Hazel, why did you bring him here? He's my brother,"

"You needed help. I came,"

I watched from the back as hazel summoned rocks and gems of every color. They swirled together until they made a picture of all the villains tied up (besides me).

The rock exploded and a wave of colors washed over until K.R.O.N.O.S. was tied up.

I looked at ghost and he wasted no time in summoning hazels fear. The little boy looked lost, time for the next stage.

I slowed down everyone but me and took out my sword. I quickly stabbed the Tyson, restarting time and heading back over to the shadows.

Percy yelled and screamed, running over to Tyson and grabbing on to his brothers corpse. I untied the army and told piper what to do.

She smiled and walked over to Percy, "sleep,"

I picked up riptide in my arms and walked over towards ghost, who shadow traveled us back to base. I knew no one knew I wasn't a hero but Percy, which would help me for now.

Placing him down on one of the beds, I kissed him softly in the forehead, before locking him in.