A G E N T R E Y N A

My crew and I ran through the town square, and I grabbed the injured hero that lye barely breathing in the middle.

I rushed him into the ambulance, taking him straight back to O.L.Y.M.P.U.S. as quickly as I could. After he was good, I walked over to Luke, A curly brown haired kid, and some blond girl.

"Percys back. But he's not up yet,"

The theee of them looked at each other and ran towards the infirmary.

I wish I could tell you why, but I felt like o needed to make sure he was okay. When I walked in, he was already stirring.

I stood at the doorway as I watched his tired sea green eyes open. He smiled at the two kids, "Luke, wise girl, g-man,"

"Percy," Luke smiled, at the same time the blond smiled and said her own thing, "seaweed brain," and of course, the curly guy said "perce,"

"So, I never realized how much being a hero hurts,"

That made them laugh. Percy looked up and smiled at me. "Your agent Reyna, right? I think you were the one who saved me,"

I nodded, "yeah. Just wanted to make sure you were okay,"

"Nothing about wanting a friend? Cuz I guarantee you'd have fun if you stay here,"

"You know what? Why not, jackson,"

"Ooh, last names now. I don't know yours so I'm not gonna try, agent,"

Luke just gave a mock hurt look, "so everyone else gets a nickname but me? I'm hurt, water boy. Hurt to my very core,"

"Well then I guess you should've faced our fiery friend earlier, and maybe it would be different, time turner,"

"Stop Harry Potter referencing me,"

"Or what?"

"Or we are gonna get bored. So you girls done?"

They both gave mock hurt looks, and I gave a playful roll of my eyes.

Percy then decided to figure me out, "why don't you ever go out there?"

"No powers," I replied simply.

He glanced at the blond girl who I think was Annabeth, before looking back at me, "Don't need to be super to be a hero,"

"Don't need to be a hero to help,"

"Touché," they all said, before Grover decided to talk, "well, why don't you go out to the field more anyway,"

"Well at first I kinda wanted to be normal,"

"At first?"

"I was raised here. And normal isn't even a thing in this organization,"

"But friends are normal. And if I do say so myself, you have some,"

"Oh do I now?"

"Well, we don't just invite anyone to join our group,"

Mainly updating all tonight to annoy BoopTheSnoop_