J A S O N

I watched the cameras with Leo and Nico, waiting for riptide to wake up.

When he finally stirred, piper and Luke were sitting next to him. The raven haired boy glanced around, "where am I? What happened?"

He glanced over to Luke and piper, glaring the moment he saw their smirk. "Why did you take me?"

"Because Percy, you don't understand the potential you have," Luke spoke softly.

"Yeah," Riptide spay, "potential you wasted. I'm not gonna help you, no matter what you say,"

"Well it doesn't really matter what I say, does it? All that matters is what my friend here says,"

Luke undid the knots tying Percy down, and piper spoke in a low, clear voice. "Stay seated on the bed,"

Percy looked like he wanted to get up and leave, but he couldn't. Me and Leo both high fives and Nico called the other two up.

"So what's the plan now, boss?" I asked him once all five of us were seated in a circle.

"We all take turns," he replied rather simply.

"What?" Leo asked, me and nico nodding along.

Luke explained, "we gave him earbuds programmed with piers voice that says deeper and deeper over and over again. Once that's done well change it over to her saying listen and obey and take different turns being around him,"

"So he'll have to follow us,"

"And how do you think the heroes are supposed to fight the soul of the team?"

"Smart, but do you think we could have some fun first?"

"You four go then. I'll stay back and watch the cameras,"

We nodded and ran off, all exited to inflict even more pain. We shadow travled to the top of the hotel building, one of the higher building in Riordan City.

I flew over to the O.L.Y.M.P.U.S. building. "You coming heroes?"

Then I flew out and awaited the fun of pain.