C H A R M E R

"Electrocute," I spoke into the camera that was broadcasting my face all over the place. You and only one of your friends meet me. If you bring more, your buddy here dies,"

I was holding one of Thalia's friends, basically a younger sister, I think her name was phoebe.

I went over to the courtyard, holding phoebe in my hands. Electricute and Agent Owl flew down.

"Let. Phoebe. Go," Electrocute said, giving me a glare.

"Well I'm hurt, you really think you can just demand something? I think that you should both hand me all your weapons and sit down,"

The charm I used was so much even phoebe searched for weapons, which he didn't have any.

The two heroes handed me their weapons and sat down, glaring at me. I smirked, "why are you glaring at me. I think you should both just smile,"

They smiled happily though I could tell they were hating themselves for it. "Agent Owl dear, I think I know what you should do. I want you to take this dagger and just keep cutting yourself. And every time you react, you cut yourself deeper. Until Thalia tells me to stop and will do whatever is ask,"

Owl grabbed the dagger and did as she was told. Over and over again, until Thalia finally stopped her.

"Stop! I'll do what you want,"

"Good. Phoebe, you can go anywhere, but if you don't save Annabeth, that's a dead body because if you. Thalia, I want you to kill Annabeth and only stop once the sword had gone through either phoebe or owl,"

Thalia did as she was told and moved towards the agent. Phoebe jumped in front, and after the sword had punctured her heart, Thalia stopped and realized what she did.

I smirked and walked away, relieved when I saw both girls crying over what had happened.