A G E N T O W L

Thalia, Percy, and I sat on the floor of the hospital, playing monopoly while the others were off saving the world.

Percy rolled the dice and landed with a four and a six. I smiled, "Boardwalk! And I own it!"

"Dang it, you have a hotel on it,"

"Yup," I replied happily, "that would be $2000,"

"What? You just drove me into mortgage on all the properties last time, I don't have that much money,"

"Don't take it personally seaweed brain, I do it to everyone,"

"I still like to win," he grumbled causing me and Thalia to laugh.

"Do you think we should do something? I mean, we all feel better and everything, so couldn't we just get out and do something?"

"What kind of things?" Thalia asked.

"I don't know, we all love helping people, and I can easily access a few unsolved cases...."

"Well then count me in," Thalia said, turning to Percy, "what about you kelp head?"

"And let you have all the fun? How could I?"

"Then you two wait here and I will come back in a moment,"

I snuck through the halls, but of course I'm not literally sneaking. Walking with confidence let's you get wherever you want to go.

After finding the detective room (which had been abandoned for some time) I realized what I needed to do.

I walked back to Percy and Thalia, "meet back here tonight and we can start our detective game. After hours of course,"