8

(EDITED)

It's the next morning and I still regret what happened yesterday night. I explored the castle myself but couldnt help feeling guilty.

I always had the habit saying whatever is in my mind, it caused me many problems over the years. I had the idea we just started to warm up to each other but it's like we get distance more and more, even though we met yesterday.

I noticed there isn't much to do in the house apart from the work and doing things with Aphrodite, but I know my daughter and she most likely will get bored soon, just like me I have to admit.

So I got an idea, why not get a pet! Aphrodite always has been a pet girl but I didn't want one since she is just 4 and I like doing things with her without having to find a place for the pets so they would have been taken care of.

But now were kinda 'stuck' here anyway, it seems like a great idea. I just took a shower after I helped Dite take a bath and walk into her room, seeing her playing with some dolls.

"Hi daddy!" She greets me, waving cutely.

I smile, "hello love, listen daddy is going out for a moment, will you be fine on your own?" I wanted it to be a suprise and I will make sure she is fine on her own, knowing how long she can spend on playing with one specific toy.

You might think I'm crazy for leavin my daughter, but the shop is ten minutes away and I will be back before she knows it.

She nods, "I will be fine, daddy. Where daddy goin?"

I pat her head and smile seeing how well I braided her hair, "some business." She nods again and doesn't bother asking more questions.

"I will be right back darling!" I call out and hear a, "buh bye" before I close the door behind me.

I walk through the castle and soon enough reach the front door. Just when I'm about to open it a voice interrupts my plans, "where do you think you're going?"

The Earl...

I turn around, "I dont see why that is any of ur business but I'm heading to the pet shop. Also I want to apologize for my behavior from yesterday, it was very rude of me." I see him giving me a sad smile, "don't worry your lil head about it. About the pet shop trip, that won't be possible."

I frown, "why not?"

He sighs, "you didn't heard the 'rumours?' You cant just leave the ground that belongs to the castle, when you're here to stay for a long time, like in your case."

"It has something to do with the curse?" The castle is known due the curse. When you leave the castle, it will cause problems. But I didn't knew it would also count for me.

"There goes my plan," I sigh.

"What was your plan, Mr. Tomlinson?" He asks, glancing at me.

"I wanted to suprise my daughter with a pet since we will be here pretty long-" I was interupted by his voice, "let me arrange that."

I frown, "what is your plan?"

"That is a suprise," he smirks. "Any prefer for which kind of pet?" I shook my head 'no'.

He turns around, "meet me in my office in half an hour, mister Tomlinson."

"Please call me Louis, we will be here with each other for a long time, lets make it less formal," I tell him and can tell he's smiling.

"Alright then, Louis meet me in half an hour then. And Louis?"

"Yes?"

"I must say you look beautiful today."

I blushed and walked away, not knowing where I was going. I needed to clear my head, because what just happened?

《《《《《

Nothin to say...