twenty.

It seems like all of Howard University's student population is crammed into the Omega Psi Phi house, overflowing into both the backyard and the front lawn. Inside, music pumps through the speakers, a bass line that throbs through the lively atmosphere, radiating around grinding bodies, and thrumming off of the walls—vibrating every framed picture of alumni that adorn the walls.

In the midst of it all stands Bachelor Maurice Stone, a doubled Styrofoam cup in his hand as he stands near a TV with some of his frat brothers, all dressed in variations of the same shade of blue—most of their eyes glued to the NBA finals game that's on tv. However, Bachelor has his eyes somewhere else. As he lifts the cup to his lips, he keeps his shocking blue eyes trained on a person that looks like he stepped out of a frame from 'Superfly' over the rim as he approaches another man with a shock of blond curls and vibrant yellow eyes.

Jarstin always feels like there are eyes on him, most of the time there are because he's doing something that draws attention, most times though, Jarstin has already done his crowd scanning and people watching. However, this time Gabe seems to draw all of his attention, bright yellow eyes lingering on the Kappa's lips when he talks, head tilting to the side to watch that ass while he leaves to get drinks.

While Gabe's off to the drink table, there's a slip of Jarstin's attention. The Delta girl he'd seen a few weeks back, just before the drug fiasco with Travis, walks past him and gives a look that has his eyes darkening.

Gabriel Washington, with two cups in his hand, makes his way through the packed crowd towards Jarstin Forwood, dancing over to him with a grin as he passes him one of the cups, taking a swig of his own. "You know, usually when you invite somebody to a party with you, you dance with them." Gabe says, raising his eyebrows at Jarstin suggestively. "I wore my best grandpa sweater for you."

Jarstin lets his eyes settle again on the man's mouth as he hears his voice, a playful reprimand of his apparent reluctance to dance. Jarstin has a way of making it all seem very nonchalant—extremely casual. Instead of going for the cup Gabe offers, he clips the one that the Kappa claims for himself, downing it and setting it on the nearest surface he can find. "For me? You shouldn't have."

Gabe kisses his teeth when the cup he had made for himself is plucked from his hands and downed by Jarstin, but the smirk on his face betrays his attempt at feigning anger. "You have a bad habit of taking what's not yours, nigga." Gabe says, shaking his head as he follows suit, swallowing down the liquid that's in his cup—and it's a wildly different taste from their Nupe juice. He knows he'll probably regret that later.

"You know I ain't shit." He grins and pulls Gabe in for a kiss, just so he can taste the grape on his tongue.

"Ain't shit is right." Gabe says with a matching grin as he's pulled in for a kiss, tongue licking against Jarstin's to taste the remnants of grape kool-aid and the conglomeration of various liquors.

"I ain't ask you for an amen." Jarstin replies with a smirk when the kiss is over, enjoying their proximity. "An' don't worry 'bout that sweater, baby boy. I'm finna end up takin' it off'a you anyway." Jarstin pulls Gabe towards the open space in front of the DJ.

"You're not taking anything off if I don't let you," Gabe says as he's pulled to the dance floor, arms loosely wrapping around Jarstin's neck to roll their hips together.

Cerulean blue eyes trace their movement towards the open spot near the dance floor, and Bachelor's eyebrows crease together slightly as he watches the two of them start to dance together. His phone buzzes in his pocket, and he already knows who it is without having to pull it out. He'll deal with that later. He's on a different mission tonight. Bachelor downs the rest that's in his cup, breezing towards Gabe and Jarstin, cutting through the tangle of dancing bodies just so that he can brush past Gabe, hand on the small of his back, eyes shooting a glance at Jarstin. "'Scuse me, baby boy," Bachelor says smoothly, and Gabe takes a step closer to Jarstin to make more room to him before Bachelor disappears towards the drink table.