twenty-two.

Jarstin's head snaps up the moment he hears the doorknob turn. He already knows it's Gabe—he'd been secretly hoping it would be Gabe. Their eyes don't get to meet before the Kappa is walking out, but his gaze hardens anyway. He's not about to be out here looking as stupid as he did when he walked into that kitchen. Never again. Plus, they're not even together. They never were together. Gabe can mess with whoever he wants and so can Jarstin.

As soon as the man leaves, the echo of his broken sounding sorry settling in the room, Jarstin looks at the Delta—Ariana is her name—and she's enjoying herself so she shrugs, very much ready to continue. She has no idea of what's going on between Gabe and Jarstin, so to her it probably just looks like another frat boy looking for an empty room. But to Jarstin... well...

He's just going to act like it was another frat boy looking for an empty room.

Because this one doesn't have room for Gabe and that blue-eyed freak anyway.

"My bad, ma, I shoulda locked the door."

"... I like when people watch."

Jarstin perks up at the sound of that, manipulates both her legs over his shoulders and gives her an extra deep pounding for the admission of one of her kinks. They run through two condoms and she taps out after that, her legs experiencing their own personal earthquakes. Jarstin licks that slot clean after anyway, reveling in the sounds of her screams of pleasure, fingers digging deep in a mess of blond curls atop the head between her legs. When he's done, he crawls back up her body—the warm throb of the underside of his dick teasing right against her—and convinces her into one last round.

The party is still going after, at most they took 45 minutes, so he's not surprised that the festivities are still thriving when he returns.

-- -- --

The Kappa bounds down the stairs. He needs to forget it, to stop thinking about that image that's burned in his brain now, to stop thinking about all the tender moments the two of them had shared (even if they were few in number, they definitely carried weight for Gabe). Gabe cuts across the room just as a Juvenile's 'Slow Motion' comes on, and he heads straight for a dread-headed nigga with blue eyes.

"One dance." Gabe says.

"You alright?" Bachelor questions as he's pulled on to the dance floor, though he's not complaining about the dance, there's obviously something bothering Gabe from the look on his face.

"Fine. Now dance with me, nigga." Gabe says, pulling Bachelor even closer to him, and the Sigma doesn't ask anymore question—he falls into the slow, sexual grind that Gabe starts.

Fuck. Jarstin.

— — —

When Starfox glanced up to read the room and he saw Jarstin headed up the stairs with that one Delta, he made a face. Though he could make a pretty educated guess, he doesn't know much about the depth of his and Gabriel's uh—entanglement. Both he and AJ have lost their shirts at this point, and Starfox is going for the button of his pants and has extensive plans to lay AJ on the ground and bring back the groundwork days of Pretty Ricky's 'Grind on Me' and Chris Brown's 'Take You Down' but then he pauses, watches Gabe go upstairs too. He's faded enough to say tidbits of his thoughts out loud. "Hey Love, are they about to... threesome?"

And then his brows furrow when he sees Gabe coming back down the stairs almost immediately, wiping his face. Starfox starts to sober up—he knows that face. "Babe... something just happened." He nods his head towards Gabe, who is very pointedly talking to one of the Sigmas and then going to dance with him. "Oh shit." Starfox reads that look on Gabe's face like he's staring at a billboard right in front of him.