Little Listener

TRIGGER WARNING
Abuse, rape, self-harm, attempted suicide, self-deprecating, and strong language,

!ABUSE!
Izuku opens the door to his 'house' and walked in only to be greeted with a slap from his father. Izuku put his hand up to his cheek as his father started to yell at him. "Where the fuck were you? Why isn't dinner ready? You useless mistake of a child!" Izuku didn't respond he knew not to, he just stood there with his head bowed, before his father threw him against the wall.

The repetitive hitting and kicking continued for a while, soon his father got bored so he stripped off Izuku's shirt and grabbed his belt and repetitively struck him with it until the boy was falling in and out of consciousness.

!RAPE!
Izuku's father took off the rest of Izuku's clothes and his own before Izuku could understand what was happening Izuku's dad put a gag in his mouth and thrust his member into the sobbing boy under him.

Izuku was begging for his father to stop, for it only to be muffled by the gag. His father finally finished and left Izuku to get himself upstairs.
!RAPE OVER AND ABUSE OVER!

After about 30 minutes of Izuku crawling upstairs, he made to his bedroom he pulled his bag up with him and he fumbled with the front pocket trying to get his phone to contact Shinso.

!SELF-HARM!
Once he found his phone he made his way to the bathroom and searched for his razor blade once he found it he pressed it against his skin while voices yelled at him.
Useless
Cut 1
Deku
Cut 2
Quirkless
Cut 3
Just kill yourself
Cut 4
Take a swan dive off the roof
Cut 5
Do the world a favor
Cut 6
Nobody likes you
Cut 7
Everyone hates you
Cut 8
Shiso prefers you dead
Cut 9
Cut 10
Cut 15
Cut 20
Cut 30
Cut 43~
Izuku's vision started to blear so he sent a text to Shinso.
!SELF-HARM OVER!

Hey shinso its Izuku, I'm sorry I couldn't do it he...he... I found my blade and now everything dancing with black spots, I just wanted to tell you I love you, and again I'm sorry...

Shinso- Izu I'm calling you right now I'm headed your way

Video call from Shinso

             Answer or Decline

Izuku answered the phone who now only realized how bloody and bruised his face was. "Hey Izu, keep those beautiful eyes open ok, please" Izuku nodded as he saw Shinso turn the corner towards his house. "I'm almost there hold on Izu," Shinso said as he ran towards the house "y-you'll g-get h-hurt," Izuku choked out. "Its ok Izu, I'll be okay."

And with that Izuku heard yelling and a few bangs before Shinso came running towards him. Shinso had to hold back a scream when he saw the state that the boy he loved was in. "Keep those eyes open ok, the ambulance is right outside so is Aizawa and Present Mic, ok." Izuku nodded as Shinso wrapped him in a blanket he grabbed of the bed, wanting to keep any dignity his Izu had left.

Shinso ran downstairs carrying Izuku as he went outside he saw a man who he presumed to be Izuku's father getting pushed into a police car. He brought Izuku to the ambulance and got in with him while Present Mic and Aizawa rode behind them in a car.

Time skip brought to you by a sad Shinso at the hospital

Shinso, Hizashi, and Aizawa all sat in a waiting room waiting to hear about Izuku.

After about 2 hours a Doctor came in "anyone here for Izuku Midoriya?" The doctor asked all three men stood up and followed the doctor into a small hospital room. Shinso immediately ran to Izuku's bedside and cried, Hizashi and Aizawa were having a hard time containing their own tears.

A few hours later Aizawa and Mic were asleep on the hospital couch, and Shinso was asleep next to the bed in a chair with his head on the bed and a hand on top of Izuku's. Izuku woke up with a groan waking up the three men in the room, it took a few minutes for Izuku's eyes to adjust to the light. When he finally opened them he was greeted with a pair of purple ones. "Shinsou?" Izuku raspily choked out. "Hey Izu, how you feeling?"

"Pain," Izuku said with a look of discomfort. Aizawa cleared his throat and stepped into the boy's vision, "Why didn't you tell us, Midoriya?"

"I-I w-was-s scared, of h-him," Izuku said as tears rolled down his freckled cheeks. "Oh, little listener" Mic said coming into view with tears also falling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed a new chapter will be out in a bit probably I'm enjoying writing this, next chapter will be happier sorry about all the angst! Love you all💕