Izuku and I are Dating

TRIGGER WARNING
Abuse, metions rape, depicrating words, knifes, metions on blood, and a bit of self-harm, suicide baiting.

Once the smoke cleared everyone made account that everyone was here, but soon they realised that Izuku was gone. Shinso dropped to his knees and let out a sob, Aizawa ran over to Shinso and wrapped him in a hug. "We jus-st got him safe and now he's gone!" Shinso cried into Aizawa' chests.

Soon the news of the incident made it's way to UA, Hizashi ran as fast as he could when he got there he saw Shinso and Aizawa crying in each others arms. He instantly knew what happend Aizawa never cries.

He ran over to the two and wrapped them both in his arms, "He was right here I could have, I should have grabbed him!" Shinso said in Aizawa's chest. "Hey, no child, this is no ones fault, we just have to find out where they are..."

𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 (𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝘆 I𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃)

When I saw the black smoke I knew what was happening and sure enough a portal opend below me and I fell thru.
When I opend my eyes I was greeted with the familiar feeling of my dad hitting me, "Why, hello son." Hisahi said throwing me on the ground. "Why'd you have to go and get me arrested you mistake?" He said kicking me repeatedly in the side, "Maybe we should add a few new words?" I looked at him with fear in my eyes "Please No." I choke out. "Did I say you could speak!?" My 'Father' yelled, he then grabbed a knife and heat it up useing his quirk. He then pressed it on to my stomach and began to write 'die' I let out an agonizing scream as the blood spilled out from the wound.

After three terrible hours Hisashi got bored of me so he left and talked to someone outside the door before it reopend and Dabi and Toga were thrown in by Hisashi. I scurried into the corner hitting my fresh wounds on the wall and I winced but immediately put my arms up in fear of getting hit. "Kid, we're not gonna hurt you," I put my arms down and looked at the two to see brusies of their own. "What happend?" I asked looking at togas black eye. "All for one" they said in a sad tone "Can we help you?" Toga asked getting off her right foot and useing Dabi for support. I nodded and the two slowly made there way twords me. "Can you get away from the wall?" Dabi asked, I nod and move away from the wall clenching my stomach. Toga slowly removes my hand from my stomach and gasps, "Oh, my-" "it's nothing new, I can address it." I say cutting her off "What do mean it's nothing new?" I turn my arm over and reveal a scare with 'Mistake' carved into my inner forearm, "How long has he been doing this?" Dabi asked "Sense I was three, I think, I dont know it's all a blur..." I say looking down at my hands. The two wince and grab some supplies, "I'm sorry," they say in sync all I do is shake my head and gasp as they wipe the blood off my stomach.

After they cleaned all my wounds Dabi took off his hoodie and handed it to me sense I was only in my boxers "Thank you." I say with a yawn as I put it on. "Wanna lay on my lap?" Toga asks with her cheery tone, I look at her spectacle "Don't worry I'm not obsessed with you, I never was, All for one made me, to be honest I dont even swing that way." She said looking at her hands, I look at Dabi for reassurance. He laughs an nods, "Shes telling the truth, if she has anything for anyone in your class it would probably be Ura-" Toga cut him off "Shush, shush shush, shush, shush, no, dont you dare," she said blush very visible on her cheeks. I laugh, " Uraraka? You like Uraraka?" She nods "And Tsui." Ahe says quietly, I immediately start fan girling, "What about you Dabi? Do you like anyone?" Dabi looks down blushing, "Who!?" I ask practically jumping in my seat "Hawks..." He said quietly "But he's not gay..." I laugh "Uncle Hawks, not gay, oh my God he's as straight as a circle," I say with a small laugh "Wait! What!" Dabi said with a smile, to which I nod in response. "What about you? Do you like any one?" Toga askes me, a bit of blush creeps onto my face. "Oh~ Who is it?" Toga askes smiling "Well um, I have a boyfriend, well you haven't made that official but we've both confessed to each other so idont really know-" Dabi cut me off "Your mumbling kid, just who is it?" I blush "Shinso," I say my mood shifting into a sad one.

"Hey why'd you get so sad?" Toga asked "He's probably worried, and I miss him and Dad and Pops," I say looking at my hands trying to hold back tears, "Dad and Pops?" Dabi asks very confusedly "Shit!" I mumble "Aizawa and Mic?" Toga asked sweetly, I nod "How'd you know?" "I've shipped them for awhile!" She said happily. I yawn again and rub my eyes, Toga tapped her lap and I layed down and sleep over took me

(𝗚𝗮𝘀𝗽! 𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗮𝗯𝗶 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲! 𝗢𝗿 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆? 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗵ope it 𝘄𝗮𝘀 ok!)

At UA

They all made it back to the UA most everyone's eyes were puffy and red from crying. They were all sitting silently in the classroom when Aizawa, Hizashi, and Shinso came in the room, they looked worse then everyone. Aizawa spoke up as Shinso sat in his desk. "Ok class there are some things that we've kept from you, first off Hisashi Midoryia escaped from prison only a week after he was arrested." Jiro slowly rose her hand "Why was he arrested?" Aizawa signed "He killed Inko Midoryia when Izuku was three then became abusive twords him," Aizawa said a few tears slipping down his cheeks. "Why didn't the damn nerd tell me this?!" Bakugo yelled little explosions coming from his palms. "You'll have to ask him that when we get him back, anyway he tried to kill him self the day his father got arrested, that's why he was absent," alot of students tried to interrupt but Aizawa just put. His hand up and continued, " Then me and my husband Mic decided to adopt him, now Shinso wants to say something, and we will have no further discussion about Izuku till he's back, now Shinso," Shinso nods has says, "Izuku is someone really dear to me, so I'm sorry if I'm not in the best of mood. But we are going to get him back and that son of a bitch is going to pay for what he did to hi," Hizashi then said " What he's trying to say is he apologises for his attitude he just loves Izuku dearly, right Shinso?" Shinso nodded and excused him self into the hall.

Hello hope you enjoyed! I know Dabi and Toga arnt nice but i made them so fight me!!! Actually please don't!

Have a good day, afternoon, night where ever you are in the world

Bye my loves💕🖤