May I ask How This happened?

TRIGGER WARNING

Mentions of abuse

Mentions of wounds

The sound of a school bell rang through the hall, all of 1-A was in the classroom, all might was subbing for the day for Aizawa was taking Izuku to a doctor and to the pharmacy for some medication.

After Shinso and Izuku showered, and dressed, Izuku wore black leggings and one of Shinso's over sized hoodies. Shinso wore black ripped jeans and a long black sleeved shirt under a graphic tee. The two walked down stairs, well Shinso walked Izuku was carried by Shinso, and were greeted by Dabi and Keigo, who were both on their 3rd cup of coffee, Aizawa on his 8th and Hizashi drinking some tea.

Izuku tapped Shinso's shoulder and whispered in his year to walk him to the fridge. Shinso complied and walked to the fridge, opening it. Izuku reached out for a Moonstar, energy drink, He grabbed the drink and began drinking it, Shinso placed Izuku on a bar stool and got himself coffee.

After everyone woke up a bit more they all got into the car and drove to the hospital. Once they got to the hospital the doctors preformed a CAT scan, a x-ray, a normal physical, as well as restitching his multiple stab wounds, she prescribed anti-depressants, something to boost his nutrition levels, as well as ointment for his multiple burns.

After the appointment they went to the pharmacy and got all of his medications and went back to UA and sat around in the common room. After a few hours they got a call from the doctor saying that is CAT was clear, but his x-ray came up with 6 broken bones, his right leg and foot, his right hand and wrist, and his left shoulder, forearm and hand. Aizawa and Shinso decided to take him to the Orthopedic center to get casted.

Shinso carried Izuku into the center and they checked in at the desk, after about 15 minutes his name was called and the walked back into a room with multiple beds divided by curtains. They sat there for a few minutes before a doctor walked in "Hello, my name is doctor Bare, lets look at your bones shall we?" he goes over to the wall where 2 computers are and he opens an email from Izuku's doctor, the screen displays multiple x-rays the doctor looks at them horrified, 'How dose someone brake this many bones?!' he clears his throat. "May I ask how this happened?" Izuku started trembling like a leaf in the wind, so Shinso stood up and walked out of the room giving Aizawa and him time to talk.

After the two left Aizawa began, "He was in an abusive household, then we got him out of it, then a month ago he was kidnapped  by his abuser.  Yesterday, he and some other kids escaped his confinement and are now staying with me." the doctor nodded slightly intimidated by the underground hero and didn't say anything unless needed to during the casting time.

After the appointment they went home beat from the day, and instantly fell asleep intertwined in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it is short, I started school and so I don't have as much time to wright!

Hope you enjoyed

Don't be afraid to point out any mistakes!

Bye Loves!