Dwight Stubs His Toe

"Dammit Jim" Dwight yelped, frowning at Jim and giving him the dirtiest look he could muster.

"What?" Jim asks, his eyes widening as he looked up at Dwight from his desk.

"I stubbed my toe" Dwight grumbled, continuing his glare at Jim.

Jim looked at Dwight incredulously, "how does that warrant a dammit Jim?" Jim asked, raising his brow at his boyfriend.

Dwight squinted at Jim and furrowed his brows, "it's always you" he complained.

Jim looked mischievously at Dwight and tapped his pencil on his desk. "Well this was not me, but now I know I need to raise the bar with my pranks" he told Dwight lovingly.

Dwight grunted and threw himself into his chair, "I hate you" he mumbled.

"Aw I love you too" Jim responded. "Do you hear what I am saying?" Dwight asked.

"Yes, you were telling me how much you love me" Jim replied. "No, idiot I said I hate you."

"Love" Jim said in a singsong voice, "no" Dwight argued, but his eyes gazed over at Jim, his face softening when he looked into the smiling face of his boyfriend, his eyes lit up as he looked at Dwight.

"Absolute hate for you" Dwight said with a soft smile. "Mhm" Jim replied, smiling once more at Dwight, before turning back to his work.

"What's this for?" Dwight asked, looking down at the slightly misshapen cut out heart on his desk.

"For your stubbed toe" Jim replied, grinning at Dwight. "This won't help my toe" Dwight replied, smiling down at the paper heart he held in his hand.

Jim pretended to not notice how Dwight put the heart on his computer and how it stayed there everyday.

Actions