Intelligence (W, female Doctor)

A/N: Since I'm an EN player I can't really say I know too much about W (at this point the Darknights memoir isn't out on global for future reference). However, I have seen videos and I figured why not write about her anyways. So here we go!

******

The first time Doctor Y/N met W after her memory loss, it had been under extenuating circumstances. Half in a daze, she found herself being dragged out of Chernobog by a person who she technically knew but had only just met —Amiya— and a whole bunch of other people who called themselves operators of Rhodes Island.

They were hurrying out of the ravaged city as quickly as it could, and because of that speed it was unsurprising certain . . . mistakes were made. And one such mistake just happened to be walking straight into a minefield.

"Doctor, get behind me!" Amiya shouted.

Doctor Y/N struggled to reply. All her limbs felt stiff even with all the running. She probably wasn't supposed to be up and moving this much already. But there's no time to wait around. We would've died otherwise. Just how dangerous of a world had she woken up to? A part of her still felt like she was caught in a dream.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Explosion after explosion rang out. And when the smoke cleared there stood a figure amidst the carnage, laughing maniacally. A remote was in her hand, a mischievous gleam in amber eyes. She had horns on her head, with a primarily red and black and white color scheme to her outfit and looks. Every inch of her screamed danger. But for some reason the Doctor found it impossible to look away.

"Amiya, who's that?"

Amiya was squinting through the fog, her short height making it harder for her to see. To help her out, she pointed at the figure. Sure it was rude to point but something told her the crazed laugher would probably not care, to busy in her machinations of destruction.

The bunny's eyes widened. She grabbed at her again, yanking her out of view as those amber eyes turned to meet the small group of Rhodes Island Operators. She gave them a pleasant smile, or as close to it as she could —it came off a tad malicious if she was being honest— before giving them a wink.

"Haha! If it isn't Rhodes Island. And I see the Doctor is here too. Been so long since I last saw you Y/N. Almost wondered if something happened to you~~~"

"We're just trying to get out of Chernobog. There's no need to start a fight W." Ace intoned. He lifted his shield in warning, the fire from explosions reflecting off the rims of his glasses. Doctor Y/N paid him hardly any mind however, focusing on a new detail. She nudged Amiya away from her, taking a tentative step towards the aftermath of a minefield set off.

"You're W? That's a strange name. You said you know me, but how?"

"Hahaha don't you remember? Never thought I'd see the day Doctor Y/N would lose her memories~" W asked. She tilted her head sideways, eyes shifting from manic to curious. Her smile was all sharp teeth and a promise of something dangerous leering in her eyes. It left Y/N torn between taking a step forward and turning to flee.

A hand was at her shoulder this time, tugging her backwards. "Doctor, we really must get going. It isn't safe to stay here." Amiya stressed. The blue rings on her fingers seemed to glow for a brief second, but it was gone so quick Doctor Y/N figured she imagined it.

"But I want to know . . ." With no memory, the need for answers was impossible to just ignore, regardless of the danger.

"Bye bye for now!" Came the cheery response.

"Watch out!" Someone —probably Doberman— shouted.

BOOM!

Another explosion rang out. The nearby buildings trembled with the force, the rubble rattling. When the smoke cleared W was gone, but the confusion Doctor Y/N had remained, just as thick as a cloud of smoke.