Yours (Texas x Lappland x Exusiai)

Waves splashed on the shore. Bubbly cream spread along the wet sand, covering up the sunken footprints left from the three occupants on the secluded stretch. The sunset was a masterpiece of pinks, oranges and purples, that golden sphere shining jubilantly even as it sunk seemingly into the cool watery depths of the ocean. Those colors reflected off so many surfaces. And she couldn't tell which she preferred to look at most: the grandeur of nature or the beauty of the two women she found herself tied to.

Three silver bands worn on ring fingers.

Testaments of their love that knew no boundaries.

And indeed, no amount of war or bloodshed would get in the way of their sacred bond.

"We should come here more often."

Texas turned to the speaker, amusement a warm hearth at her core. A small smirk sent her direction full of so many intentions the prude and modest of this world would find indecent. To her, she was reminded of the first love, those naughty gestures springing from confidence after all those cheek kisses. Back then love had been a new thing, something worth figuring out as they mapped out each other's bodies with the shyest of prods and the most open of hearts.

"Yeah. It's such a lovely view. Just like you two."

The other, on her right, was also smiling. Pink hair hung over one of those amber orbs but was unable to constrict the love oozing out. Texas knew this one too. Because after the first heartbreak she had thought love would never glance her direction again. Most wolves mated once, and while she and the white wolf had not been bound in matrimony before they parted ways then, her heart had been left behind in the wake of that terrible end. Exusiai had came as a surprise. The truest blessings were often the ones you didn't recognize. It was with the help of this quite literal angel she was able to forgive herself for all those mistakes . . . and later on forgive Lappland too. She found redemption in the arms of an angel. And then it was through those arms she was able to welcome back the white wolf, the three of them finding a home together at last.

"And so are you. I'm glad we came here, it reminds me of that day."

Flashback . . .

She had wanted to do this right. Being meticulous about all the details, Texas scoured the perfect location. The debris from previous storms had been carried off and burned days prior, shells laid out on the flattened sand to form a path for Exusiai and Lappland to walk on.

A text, telling them to come here at sunset.

No explanation as to why.

Because the why would lead to more questions she could not answer.

So she left them unread after hearing them agree.

The wait had been agonizing.

Seeing them step out onto the stretch was a breath a fresh air; a gasp of relief left her as remained crouched behind the boulder that may or may have not been dragged out here with the help of Matterhorn and SilverAsh.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Lappland asked, squinting at her lit up phone screen. The white wolf wasn't entirely used to technology. The buttons and apps and settings were all so complicated to figure out when it was your first time.

"Yeah, the GPS says so." Exusiai murmured. The gentle breeze the weather forecast predicted for that day teased the bangs of pink hair, revealing the normally hidden eye.

"Hmm, maybe we should call Yith to make sure. I can't smell Texas anywhere."

"No. Don't do that."

"Why not?" Lappland asked.

"Because Texas wouldn't send a message like this unless she wanted us to follow it word for word. So don't get anyone else involved. It'll ruin whatever her endgame is here."

"Huh. I suppose you have a point, but if we don't find her soon . . ."

"I'll call Emperor myself if that happens." Exusiai reassured.

The two managed to finally reach the Boulder a few footsteps later, still perusing the beach for her. Texas was humming as she slipped out from her hiding spot, the old melodies her parents sung to her ages ago filtered like white noise through her wolffish ears. They were facing away from her, but not for long as the singing caught their attention. Her right hand clutched at the ring box she carried, well-aware of the contents inside.

Flashback end . . .

"Me too. You caught us both by surprise." Lappland chuckled.

Exusiai fiddled with the ring on her finger, reminiscing if the gleam in her eyes was anything to go by. "And the way you serenaded us before you proposed . . . I never knew you were so romantic." The accentuation of that word had her rolling her eyes, though the giggles shortly thereafter for her chuckling too.

"Oh shush." The words were half-hearted.

The proposal had been, a little less to plan than she wanted.

Lappland, never one to miss an opportunity, was quick to remind.

"And the way you stepped on a crab was sooooo funny."

Texas's ears flattened as she growled, flustered. That particular memory brought her no joy, not the sharp pincer nor the surprise turned to laughter from her girlfriends. It had taken a moment to get things back on track afterwards. How the crab had survived her foot stamping on it was anyone's guess.

"Yeah, well, you try setting up a perfect proposal all by yourself and see if everything goes right." She tried turning away, blood rushing where she never wanted it to go. Her face burned, not at all because of the dying sunlight.

"Aww c'mon Texas. Don't listen to her. Lappland would've done worse," Exusiai said sympathetically slinging an arm around her shoulders and giving her a squeeze.

"Yeah. I guess that's fair." Lappland murmured. "And even if it wasn't, I don't think I would've had the courage to propose to two people at once. That's pretty epic." A light sidearm poked at her ribs, a silent apology if she had been offended too far.

Texas accepted the gesture, bending into it. Exusiai's flopping arm noted the change, the three of them all wound up together. It was normal for them to end up this way. And for all the embarrassment of the proposal —as Texas laid her heart bare for the two people she loved most— she couldn't have been happier with the results. Every alpha needed a mate to stand beside them. Her parents and Gran had always said so.

And she had been lucky enough to find two.

"Thanks. Being here like this really is wonderful."

Exusiai nodded, the three of them sitting down on the sand. Pressed close to each other, Texas was in between. She knew they'd do plenty before leaving the beach, giving the sloppy waves a taste of their love. Her heart was singing with a joyful howl, so full of happiness.

"Yeah. It really is."

******

A/N: And then they proceeded to get it on. 😏😏
          Let me know what y'all think in the comments and don't forget to vote! Until next time!