21

SEUNGMIN

"Woah! That was hot!" Felix said making me smack his shoulders.

"You don't have t–" I was cut off by Chan hyung. "You shouldn't have told us the details!" Chan hyung covered Jeongin's ears.

"Hyung! It's too late! I already heard it" Jeongin tried to remove Chan hyung's hands on his ear.

He did succeed but Chan hyung just moved his hands on Jeongin's sides and tickled him.

"Anyways, I'll go home now. I don't want Jinnie to punish me" I said bluntly, without emotions.

They gasped at what I said. "What?" I raised my shoulders at them.

I then did get it. "Hey don't you dare think of any dirty things! I'll get going now!" I said but before I got out Jeongin yelled something.

"Use protection!"

HYUNJIN

I checked on the time, it was getting late. I wanted to sleep but I had to wait for Seungmin.

He promised me that he will tutor me even after what we did.

After a few minutes of waiting, I heard the front door open. Seungmin entered silently.

But was surprised when he saw me sitting on a couch. All the lights are off but I turned it on when he passed by me.

"Hyunjin!" He suddenly yelled. I then stood up angry at what he said.

"Hyunjin?" I asked him. He then refrained "I mean, Jinnie!" He walked back as I kept walking towards him.

We were so close that I can feel his nervous and uneven breath.

He then pushed me aside. I forgot he has powers and he's also a hybrid.

After that incident, I headed to our room. He entered and sat at the desk.

He then called me "Jinnie, I thought you need me to tutor you. It looks like you don't want to–" I then cut him off by standing up and sitting beside him.

"I'm ready" I said. Then he grabbed a book and continued to teach me the discontinued lesson yesterday.

After three hours or so, we finished the lesson and he then headed to shower.

After he finished showering, I then took my turn. I got out thinking he was sleeping.

I then slid next to him and hugged him.

SEUNGMIN

I was still awake when Hyunjin slid next to me and hugged me.

"Why are you like this Minnie? You always make me nervous" he muttered then continued.

"When your not around, I miss you. And  when your around, you always make my heart pound"

"And then you always make me confused. You wanted to kiss me but earlier you were cold towards me"

"Minnie, I don't know" and with that he ended his speech.

I opened my eyes seeing him shocked. "I-I thought you're asleep, did you heard everything?" He asked me.

I just looked at him, avoiding his question. I just observed his features and cupped his face.

"I like you Jinnie" I whispered but enough for him to hear.

"And I didn't knew that you also felt the sa–" I was cut of by Hyunjin

kissing my lips

–––––
Hey peaches🍑 A boring chapter here. I'll try to write a more interesting chapter after this.

~ k_minjun