25

SEUNGMIN

"What do you mean by why?" I asked. He looked at me with puppy eyes and hugged me.

"Don't leave Minnie! I know this scenes, just like in the movies. When someone's mission is finished they will leave" he whined and refused to let go when I asked him.

"I'm not going to leave? Who said that?" He looked at me and asked "Really?" His eyes brightened as they are and shined.

"Yeah, but they would just ask me if I wanted to remain living with powers or not. That's all" I shared as I cross my arms.

"So did you decide to–" I cut him off. He cut me off twice earlier and now's my time.

"I decided that my powers will remain" I said as he nod his head and mutter a "Good choice"

I laughed at him and remembered another thing. The negotiation!

I accidentally flashed a worried look which caused him to ask me if I was okay.

I lifted my hands and made an 'Okay' sign before he refused to believe me.

"What's wrong Minnie~" he whined once again. And this time he used a puppy look.

Isn't that my thing? Moving on, I fell on his trap and gave in to saying about the thing, actually the whole story.

"What!? I can't believe that you're the one who kicked me! I thought it was Felix but it was you after all!" He felt betrayed and looked back.

His back was facing me as I kept tapping his shoulders. I then hugged him and apologized.

He looked at me and said "It's a joke!" I knew it was a joke but I wouldn't know if his feelings were hurt.

"Am I that kissable?" He pouted his lips to show his red plump kissable lips.

"Huh? That was my first kiss and I gave it to you!" I suddenly realized what I said.

"Really?" He smirked and smiled after. "But there's a catch..." I paused then continued.

"When I was looking for a cure. I saw an article in our manual talking about harming humans, either intentional or not, we must negotiate" I sighed.

"Negotiate?" He asked me. "Yeah, negotiate. Like talking about things to settle an assault like that..."

He smiled and stood up. He offered a hand which made me confused.

"Then..." then what? "Then, be my boyfriend!" He said. I looked into him and smiled widely.

After that I couldn't stop jumping around. It felt like heaven, being free from your job and finding true love.

This must really be it! Finally! All my hardwork paid off. I got to find a new home and a new love.

"Just promise me one thing..." Hyunjin said. "Okay! Go on~"

"You'll be submissive to daddy" he said in a low seductive voice.

I hit his shoulders playfully and laughed at him. He looked at me offended.

There's nothing to be offended right? "Okay... daddy~"

He then pulled me down to the couch making me sit on his lap.

"And don't forget Minnie, that I love you very much" he said as I put my head on his chest to feel his warmth and steady breathing.

"I love you too Jinnie~"

I smiled thinking that everything in the end was connected to him.

In this puppy love of ours...

---[END]---

Started: 07.26.20

Ended: 08.07.20

~ k_minjun

~ k_minjun