07

SEUNGMIN

I got inside the library and it was hella big. I'm used to the normal sized library at my past school.

I search for a secluded table and I found one hidden from all the shelves.

I then got ready and searched for the books that I needed. I also borrowed some notes from Chan hyung.

It was pretty useful. After a few hours, I started to get sleepy. I slapped myself and sobered a little.

But after a few minutes, my eyelids became heavy. And I let myself take a short nap from reviewing.

Just a few minutes and sleep.

HYUNJIN

I decided to practice my dance cause lately, I've been slacking off and eating a lot.

Fortunately, I don't easily get weight and the dance room is vacant.

I enter and locked the door. I got my phone and speakers out as I scroll on my music list.

I guess, I can practice some Got7 songs since they're my fave. I had my warm up as the song 'Not by the moon' was blasting off the speakers.

After I finished my warm up, I searched for a dance video of Got7 on my phone and there I have it.

I clicked the video and soon 'Lullaby' dance practice was starting.

I first analyzed the video 3 times while dancing to it. I pause and resume every second of the dance.

Then I started with it.

SEUNGMIN

I woke up in the dark, all lights closed. I then fished my phone out of my pocket and opened It's flashlight.

I walked out of the aisle and searched for the light switch.

When I saw the light switch, I hurriedly ran to it and opened all the lights.

I quickly ran to the table I was sleeping in about 3 seconds. Running fast is just simply my most basic ability.

I packed my things and headed towards the door. I tried to pull on it but, it was locked outside.

And without further a do, I used my powers and opened the door.

And as usual, it opened as I quickly turn off the lights. I returned the lock to it's original place and headed towards the gate.

I thought someone would be by the gate like in my old school.

But no one, not even a janitor or a guard was here. I, once again, used my power and unlocked the gate.

I was smiling and was going to take a step when i heard something fall.

I quickly looked back and saw nothing. So I just brushed it off and left out.

And oh! I used my powers once again to turn the lock inside cause I can't.

I then walked back to my place.

HYUNJIN

I stopped my practice and looked at my clock. It's now 8:46 in the evening.

I then quickly packed my things, close the lights of the dance room and locked it.

I waited for a click before walking away. And so there I walked through the hallways to the gate.

I know the school gate locks at 8 but I'mma just check if someone is there.

I quickly turn around the corner and saw Seungmin. I was going to approach him but t-the locks suddenly opened.

He smiled and I didn't realized that my bag was open and I was late when I heard my speakers fall to the ground.

I quickly picked it up and hid behind the wall. I kinda sensed that he was looking at this side.

When I heard the gate closed, I quickly ran over it. And the crazy part was the locks closed by themselves.

I just stood there frozen.

Who the hell is he? No! I mean...

What the hell is he?

–––––
Hey peaches🍑 I kinda wrote this fast to read a few fanfics. And I also want to make up for the boring chapter I made earlier. So here you go.

~ k_minjun