"Oh HELL to the Shiznickel!"

A/N: Okay so I'm adding a new character in the next few chapters. She is:

Harper Collins (played by Tarni Schafer)

Cool so, here's the chapter!

********************************

~ Brad's POV ~

"CHRISTMAAAAAAAAS!" Tara yelled at me over the phone.

"Jesus, Tay!" I heard Charlie say from behind me. "Even I could hear that! You're gonna send my brother deaf!"

I laughed and closed my door. Ever since Charlie got back a week ago, we've actually been acting like siblings instead of enemies.

"So..." I said, focusing in on the conversation again. "Are you busy on New Years Eve?"

"CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAS!" Tara yelled again. I held the phone away from my ear as she screamed the word. I laughed again. How could I have a crush on someone so crazy?

"Um... Yeah, I think I'm free." Tara said after she calmed down.

"Cool. Mum's going to a function on New Years in London," I told her. "So me and Charlie are planning a mass sleepover. You in?"

"Why didn't Charlie just ask me?" she asked.

"She asked me to ring everyone." I lied. I just wanted to talk to her.

"Okay." she said. "I'll see you on New Years!"

She hung up. I walked into Charlie's room to see if there was anyone else she wanted me to ring. We already had Barley coming, as well as Judd, Freddy, Gordon, Max, Abby, Imogen, Kaley and now Tara.

Charlie looked up at me startled, her phone to her ear. She looked back down at her laptop as she laughed at the person on the other end.

"Who ya' talking to?" I asked, sitting next to her on her bed. She held a finger to her mouth annoyed, and opened a Word document. She typed something in.

Cody

Of course it was.

She laughed again and continued typing.

What are you in here for?

I leaned over her as she replied to Cody's comment.

Anyone else I need to ring?

She laughed and kept talking. I punched her shoulder. "Ow..." she whispered. "Nothing!" she spoke into the phone, glaring at me.

Just Monica and Harper.

Harper?

Yes Harper. My dance friend.

She typed in a number, which I saved into my phone and went to call Monica.

*********************************

~ Imogen's POV ~

@immypooimogen: MERRY CHRISTMAS BABE!

@freddyevansforthewin: thanks 😉 c u 2moro 😘

@queenofthekings: awwww! u guys r soooo cute!

@immypooimogen: OMG! KALEY GET! OUT!

@queenofthekings: NEVER!

@gordon.likes.to.photo.bomb: yeh, @immypooimogen why should we leave?

@immypooimogen: WE?! GET OUT!!!!

@queenofthekings: fine!

@gordon.likes.to.photo.bomb: fine!

@freddyevansforthewin: haha! 👌