Epilogue

~ Charlie's POV ~

"CHARLIIIIIE! Get up!" somebody screams in my ear. I squint one eye open and smile at the little blonde child sitting on me. Relief rushes through me at the sight of my sister.

"Morning Danni." I said.
**

The girls and I decided to go out for lunch that day. I invited Brad and the guys, but they were already doing stuff.

As I sat down to the table, the girls were talking about their dreams. Apparently they all had strange dreams. So did I.

"OMG guys I had the weirdest dream!" I said. "Abby got this strange tattoo, and then I was kidnapped, and Gordon and Kaley got together-"

"Wait what?" Kaley asked, stopping mid chew.

"Haha I told you!" I grinned. "And then you know that guy from the bookstore? Yeah well we became really good friends with him. Oh and yeah you know how I was kidnapped? Yeah well it was my Dad who kidnapped me!"

"Really?" Abby gasped.

"Mmhmm." I said. "It was so weird!" I carefully left out the part about Danni dying because... It was just too sensitive. "And then we all went camping, and Abby you got with Max,"

"I'm fine with that." she sighed. I just grinned.

As I finished my story, Tara's eyes widened. "Wow, I think we can agree that Charlie has the craziest dreams." she laughed. I smiled.

"Imagine that in real life!" Monica chuckled.

"Thank god it was just a dream." Imogen sighed.

Yeah. Thank god it was all just a dream.
*******************************

I AM DOOOOOOOOOOOOONE HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUDGE IIT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THERE IS A SEQUEL FOLLOWING I REPEAT THERE IS!!!

It's called Fearless.

Okay time for one of those super long authors notes at the end of a book.

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING THIS SHIT IT MEANS THE ABSOLUTE FUDGING WORLD TO MEEEE OMGGG IT HAS OVER 1K VIEWS AND UUUUUGH!! I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

JUST BECAUSE THIS BOOK IS ENDING DOESN'T MEAN THAT I DON'T LUV YOU ALL I WILL FOREVER LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!! IF ANYBODY NEEDS ANYTHING AT ALL JUST TALK TO ME I WILL UNDERSTAND.

HOLY FUDGE THIS BECAME DEPRESSING REALLY QUICK!

Alright I hope that everything is alright in your world. Thanks again so so so so much I love you all. Fearless is up so PLZ check it out soon! Stay tuned lovelies!
❤💛thxtnerdnextdoor 💚💙💜