19.

~ 🐱 ~

"W-wait, W-what did you say, Lalisa?!"

I looked at Jennie unnie confused. "Bobo amputa." I smiled at unnie. "She." I secretly pointed the girl with her short hair. "I was pointing at her. She's sexy and pretty so she's bobo amputa." I said innocently making Jennie unnie laugh.

Why? Did I say something wrong? She was the one who teach me that Bobo means sexy and Amputa means pretty. Huh? Please help me I don't get it.

"Excuse me? I don't know what are you two talking about. But I am here for Jeon Jungkook, do you know him? Where is he?" The girl butt in raising her right eyebrow.

"Shut up, you bitch. For your information you are talking to his girl--" I held Jennie unnie's hand to stop her. Like what I've said, I don't want to make a scene here.

"They are still inside the dressing room. Why though? Who are you?"  I am curious okay.

She do an irritating smirk. "You'll see."

"Hey, Baby... Let's go--"

Jungkook was cut off when he saw who I am talking with. His smile automatically drops and his expression immediately turns into a serious one.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked emotionless.

"I'm here for you! Are you not happy that I came here for you? We're here to visit you Kook, we've missed you." She tried to touch Jungkook's arms but she failed 'cause Jungkook hid behind me.

"Sorry, don't make any scene here, Eunha." After that Jungkook pulled my hands so as Taehyung oppa who did the same to my unnie. We all rode their black van in which Manager-nim is the one who's driving it.

"Seems like she's back again, Kook." Namjoon oppa said that made me confused.

"I don't care, hyung. I have My Girlfriend now and that's Lisa. Besides I don't have nothing to do with her, she just kept bothering me for god sake." Jungkook said as he held my hands tighter.

"If Eunha came back, that means..." Hoseok oppa shifted his gaze to Taehyung oppa. "It only means Sowon is with her. She likes you right, Tae? She might pursue you like what Eunha kept doing to Kook."

"Tss. Sorry, I'm already Taken. I already have My Fiancé with me right now."

*

"Please let me accompany you, Baby!" Jungkook whined while following me around pouting. It's already seven in the evening and I am preparing to leave. I am going to do my last practice before performing tomorrow.

I sighed. "Do I have a choice?" I said that made him smile.

"Love you!" He blowed a flying kiss before leaving my hotel suite. He's probably going back to their room to change and of course to tell on his hyungs that he's leaving with me.

Jennie unnie left again with Taehyung oppa. So, I'm alone again with Jungkook here in my suite. I have already finished preparing all of my outfits I'm going to use for tomorrow's performance awhile ago.

I have to do my best so I can beat everyone tomorrow. I want to impress and prove to Khun Pa that I can handle myself better and can also be successful like them. But I am nervous too, all of My Family and Relatives are there to watch. I don't want to get myself embarrassed that's why I have do a one last practice for all of My Five Performances.

When Jungkook came back we have decided to leave and go to the building where the Dance Practice Room is. He did nothing when I started dancing. He just kept watching me from behind. Sometimes he would notice my mistakes. The whole night went well. Not until the next morning came.