47.

🐱 ~

"Jisoo unnie! Stop texting Jin oppa! Let's finish the design because the party will start soon." I said teasing her a bit.

"Yah! I am not texting him! I am just scrolling on My IG feed!" She said being defensive, making Jennie unnie and Rosé unnie laugh.

"Oh, Jisoo unnie. Say thank you to Lisa on finding your true love." Jennie unnie chuckled. But she started running away when Jisoo unnie tried hitting her with the balloons she was holding.

Rosé unnie sighed beside me. "Aigoo... Don't be like Jisoo unnie, Lisa. Don't deny your feelings since it's only a rare chance for a most popular kpop boy group Bangtan Sonyeondan to fall in love. Imagine, out of many girls around the world but their eyes laid on us." Unnie smirked.

"And why are you telling me that, unnie? Do you think I'm interested going back with him?" My brows furrowed when she laughed.

"Wait, I haven't said anything yet, Lisa. You caught yourself with your own bait. Tsk, tsk, tsk." Rosé unnie laugh again before she gave me a teasing smile.

"Hey--"

"Oh shut up. I know you haven't move on, you still love him and it's obvious. You have already mentioned that he also loves you right? Then, you both still love each other after five years of hardships, struggles, and problems in your life. I'm amazed about it, Lisa. Just do it for Soobin, I am sure he wants a complete happy Family. I'll just go start preparing the foods." She tapped my shoulders before leaving me alone.

Really? My god, this made my head aches.

I shouldn't thinking of that because I have to focus on Soobin's Birthday party. My Son is with Tzuyu and Yeri, they took him to go on the mall to distract him a bit. While Jungkook, he's going to surprise Soobin. The Venue is here at Rosé unnie's Mansion in Garden area.

After preparing the designs, I go next to the kitchen. I saw Rosé unnie there preparing the foods. Actually we decided to make this a pool party. We invited some kids that Soobin know and the rest of the guest is his Aunties and Uncles.

Take note, I invited Yoona unnie and Minho oppa. I think it's time for them to know about Soobin right? And it's time for Soobin to know about his one and only true Uncle.

When we finished all, we hurriedly run to prepare ourselves. We need to look presentable especially me, I am the birthday celebrant's Mom! Jennie unnie let me borrow her clothes, she is also the one who picked for my today's outfit.

 We need to look presentable especially me, I am the birthday celebrant's Mom! Jennie unnie let me borrow her clothes, she is also the one who picked for my today's outfit

Is this fine? Ugh, nevermind.

Yeri texted me that they are on the way home, that's why we four started going on our positions. We closed the lights and wait for them to arrive.