45.

~ 🐱 ~

"Who is that, Lalisa." He asked in his serious voice, not looking at me. We just arrived here in front of the building where my penthouse apartment is.

"You already know..." I looked down and played with my fingers

"I want you to say it, I want to hear it come from your own fucking mouth, Lalisa!" I don't know if he was mad or frustrated. Because the only thing I knew is I am trembling in nervous.

"He's your Son, Jungkook." I looked down when I felt my incoming tears.

"Fuck." He held his hair out of frustration. "Why, Lalisa? Why didn't you tell me? Why did you hid him from me."

"I'm sorry... I was about to tell you tomorrow--"

"Lisa! There are a lot of times we are alone together but you didn't dare to tell me?! Why?! Do you hate me that much? That you even hid My own Son from me?" My knees and hands started trembling when I heard him sobbed. "You know that I'll accept everything about you, Lalisa. Because that's how I fucking love you."

"I'm sorry, okay? It's just I am not ready to tell you. I am also scared that you won't accept him, that you'll gonna hate him. I don't have a plan hiding him from you that you long. That's why I am planning to tell it on you tomorrow, the day of his birthdate. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to." I cried, covering my mouth with my both hands.

He bitterly chuckled. "Do you think I am that bad, Lisa? That I will pushed away My Son that has my pure blood?" He looked at me disappointed. I shook my head as a answer of no.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry..." I sobbed quietly. We stayed quiet for a while. Only my silent sobs can be heard here inside his car. I think he was busy thinking about something.

He sighed before facing me. "Don't be sorry, Lisa. It's also my fault anyway." Jungkook took my right hand that made me look up to him. "Was it also hard?" He cupped my cheeks to let me face him. "Knowing that you are not in good terms with your Khun Pa. It must have been hard, Lalisa. I'm sorry if I am not there when you gave birth. I'm sorry if I wasn't there to support you. I should have helped you taking care of him." He dried my tears when it kept coming out. I looked directly in his eyes before smiling.

I put both of his hands from my cheeks down to hugged him tight. I buried my face on his chest before answering. "Yeah. Up to now we still haven't talked yet. But you know what I am thankful that my unnie's stayed by my side till now. They all helped me on everything that made me said to myself, I'll pay them all someday. I will pay all of the kindness they showed and gave to me."

"And I know you did because look how successful you are now. I'm so proud of you, Baby..." He kissed the top of my head making me close my eyes and hugged him tighter. "Do you know that I have already felt that You and I have a Son. It started when I saw Jennie noona and him on the mall. My heart almost fall when I look like him. But I chose not to believe those because it might be impossible." He laughed. I pulled away from the hug and dry my remaining tears.

"What's his name?" He asked.

"Soobin Manoban."

"Tell me more about him." He said, but I was confused when he goes out of the car. Opening the backseat door and sat there. "Come here." He commanded that I actually followed. I also go out of the passenger's seat before sitting beside him. I almost squealed when he gently pulled my arms. "Sit here." He tapped his lap.