Turn 22

Author's note; WARNING the following chapter contains yaoi content. If you are easily offended by male on male sex, or don't like reading about sex in general please skip to the next chapter. Other wise please enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood outside my door, waiting for Yusei to come up after me. I had noticed that the moon was full and high in the night sky outside the window. If it wasn't midnight it must have been close to it. What I had asked of Yusei was dangerous, since we stood the risk of being discovered in the morning by the others down stairs, if we weren't careful. That however, only made me want to do it even more. Added to the thrill and the anticipation.

I knew Yusei would take a few extra seconds to compose himself, but I also knew he would come. Once he wanted to do something, or set his mind to something, he would stubbornly pursue it. I was leant on the wall next to my door, hands in my pockets, left foot on the wall, staring out of the window when Yusei finally appeared at the top of the stairs, a nervous smile playing on his lips.

"You took your time." I stated, hoping it sounded suductive, as the last couple of times I'd had sex, they had been drunken one night stands that I deeply regretted, "I don't like to be kept waiting."

"Crow tried to pull me into a drunken game of truth or dare, kiss or swear." Yusei explained sounding a little annoyed, "I hated that I was being forced to put off the thing I want to do so much, but I couldn't make things too obvious." Yusei stopped directly in front of me, and placed two of his fingers on my lips, which he then trailed down to rest on the choker he'd brought me, that I had worn everyday since I had recieved it. I felt my breath deepen slightly at the meaning of Yusei's words and gesture.

"So you are certain you want to do this?" I whispered darkly with a smile that matched my tone, pulling Yusei close to my chest, "Becuase I don't want to force you."

My answer came in the form of a deep, passionate kiss. I shifted us to be in front of my bedroom door and kicked it open, while maintaining the kiss. The door swung shut behind us, Yusei gave it a push with his foot to ensure that it was closed. We parted our lips for breath, holding each other in our arms. I felt like I was blushing all over my face. Yusei certainly was.

"How was that for yes?" Yusei asked, using one of his hands to pull my head down so he could rest his forehead on mine, looking my purple eyes with his blue ones.

"Perfect." I purred, moving to throw Yusei down on my bed, causing his eyes to widen breifly in surpirse. I then moved to join him on the bed, sitting astride his legs, "Lay down Yusei, just relax." I instructed, as Yusei had proped himself up on his elbows. I bent over his body, which caused Yusei to follow my order. I joined my lips to Yusei's once again, using my hands to hold his face.

I felt Yusei wrap his arms wrap around my neck, one of his hands falling to rest on my shoulder blade, the other to play with the hair at the nape of my neck. I felt a shiver ripple down my spine, like electricity. I felt Yusei's right leg move beneath me as he moved it into a position that had his foot on the bed and his knee was in the air. I trailed one of my hands down to hold Yusei's thigh.

We were both breathing heavily, but we didn't part our lips from the kiss. I could taste Yusei's hot breath in my mouth. I was like a drug. I couldn't get enough. I let my body lower itself to rest on top of Yusei, who gasped into my mouth at the contact. Then I felt him relax in surrender to our closeness as I licked his lower lip. Yusei opened his mouth to accept my tongue. I felt Yusei sigh in pleasure, which caused me to reply with a sigh of my own. I could feel my body heating up with passion as I ran my free hand down to the bottom of his t-shirt. I felt Yusei shiver lustfully beneath me. My heart pounded in my ears.