>>>Chapter 9<<<

Getting late was becoming too much of a habit. Sadlyeen glanced at her watch and walked faster. She looked around before she hit the van door with her palm once. It slid open and she got in then closed it only to turn around to the full glare of Dale’s eyes.

She sighed, “I know, I know, am late.”
“Not that, your only a few minutes late. Your clothes, we are looking for seduction here it’s not a job interview.” He shook his head. Melanie chuckled.
“I didn’t have time to change; I came straight here from my office. Just chill, am a girl, I can transform any outfit into a weapon of mass seduction.”
Dale looked doubtful.
“She’s right bro, just watch the magic unfold.” Melanie put in mysteriously and laughed some more.
“Brief me while I transform this.” Sade said transform in an exaggerated manner.

“Jeremy hacked into the club and from the security cameras the target is inside by the bar. Now it’s up to you”
“Hey Jeremy, sorry I didn’t see you, was too distracted by my brothers horrified expression and melodrama.”
“Hey Sadie, that’s alright I enjoy the drama.” He smiled at her.

Sade smiled back and began working on her outfit. She pulled the hair tie that held her hair in a ponytail and it fell around her head in masses. She opened the first three buttons of her white blouse so her red bra showed a bit then hiked her high waist skirt which was already short higher. Whipping her hair forward, she ran her fingers through it then threw her head backward and finished by tucking her hair behind her left ear while it covered her face on the right a little.
“Done.” She announced and they all turned to her. Jeremy whistled and Dale gave her a once over and nodded.

“Not quite.” Melanie said. “We want you to look like an underpaid depressed woman not a freaking CEO.”
She moved next to Sadlyeen and knelt by her. From her purse she produced eyeliner and harlot red lipstick.
“Am going to overdo both not to the extent it looks bad but just to drive a point.”
“You do look different.” Dale wondered. Jeremy was staring at her.
“What?” she asked wondering what her sister had done to her?

“I want to marry you.” Jeremy grinned.
“How cute.” Sadlyeen smiled.
“Take off your watch and jewelry. Jeremy give me yours.” Melanie went on and handed Jeremy’s watch to Sadlyeen.
“Your smoking hot like a sun meets moon hot.” He went on. Sadlyeen glanced sideways at the nineteen year old.
“You are cute Jerry but not my type and I’m not sure I know what that means.” She winked at him.
“Playing hard to get, huh? Not for long.”
“You two can snog later we have work to do.” Dale interjected. Melanie was looking back and forth between the two of them.

“They do this all the time to role me up and I can never get them to stop. It’s about time we got them a room what with both of them being legal adults.”
“Sadie they’re getting us a room. We can finally be alone.”  Jeremy said breathlessly.
“I can’t wait. We’ve waited for this for long.” Sadlyeen replied clasping Jeremy’s hand. Dale groaned.
“Fine we’ll stop.” Sade said to Dale.”
“He’s a total buzz kill, isn’t he?” Jeremy told Sadlyeen eyeing the screen he sat in front of.
“Tell me about it.” She told him.
“I see your point.” Melanie said to her brother and squeezed his shoulder.

“Take this, it’s the earpiece we’ll use to communicate with you, the tracker is live and we are good to go. Good luck Sadie.” Jeremy became serious still looking at his laptop sparing her a glance to add, "he's still there."
“Thanks.” Sade took the earpiece.
“Take care.” Melanie said and hugged her sister.
“Anything goes wrong remember we are here for you. We’ll be watching everything from here. Be careful.” Dale kissed her forehead.

She got out of the van, closed the door and looked around again. She walked the short distance to the club and posed for the bouncer who allowed her entry. Inside there were a lot of people, too many drunk people. Bodies against bodies, swaying to the music and others to their own rhythm. She pushed through the people and barely made it to the bar where she spotted her target. She could tell he was a little shorter than her but he was built. He had broad shoulders and big muscular arms. She could see the tattoos on his arms and neck, typical. His head was shaven to leave just short cropped hair. His neck was thick and she could tell he took quite a workout daily. Steeling her nerves she walked towards him.