>>>Epilogue<<<

Argent international and Mars Limited finally delivered on their latest project and it was opening night.

A single night to celebrate the success because after the weekend another major project commenced for Argent International and it would be back to business and hard work.

Michael and Sadlyeen had inspected the building severally but seeing it again floored her.

The two companies accomplished a risky and tough project.

Music played in the background as the people admired the building inside and out. All employees were present both office and field workers from the two companies. The guests enjoyed an open bar and snack buffet where delicacies were served.

Sadlyeen returned her glass to the temporary bar to get another drink. She had arrived an hour earlier to find the place packed.

After getting herself a drink, she mingled with her business peers introducing herself to potential clients. Eventually heading to the gallery, she was staggered by the display.

Andrew outdid himself.

As you got to the gallery, there was a curved tunnel with smooth jutting edges that led into the room. The tunnel hid the rest of the area from view giving a feeling of wanting to see more and not knowing what to expect.

It piqued one's curiosity, Sadlyeen applauded the great way to capture attention and build anticipation.

It led to an open space filled with both wood and metal work pieces displayed in the room leaving the walls completely bare. The pieces varied so much there had to be something for everyone.

Her cousin was a multifaceted artistic man who dared to work with any material his hands laid one.

That was only the first area, it was also blocked of from the next section by the same rigged material that made the tunnel but the doorway was open.

Nice.

The next section consisted of models spread out posed in different angles wearing some of the most geometric clothes she had ever seen. That was not all. Against the wall, more models complemented and completed painted fabric with their full painted bodies.

If anyone thought that a bad idea, Andrew proved them long. Just as she wondered whether the models God uncomfortable, light music played and they all exited their spots in an arranged fashion disappearing behind a wall that didn't seem open.

Wow.

Seconds later, another set of models exited wearing completely different clothes and took up positions not moving like live statues. It was like being transported into different worlds every twenty minutes.

She moved on to the last section which was also separated from the second. Different paintings were excited on the wall leaving the rest of the room barren. However, there was a large painting that covered the floor making Sadlyeen worry the movement would ruin it but realized later it had a protective film on it.

"What do you think cousin." Andrew put his hand on her shoulder.

"I'm thoroughly impressed, it's like three shows in one."

"That was the idea. I'm glad you like it, I didn't want to let you down. "

"Never, judging by the hushed comments I happened to catch people love it."

"I'll see you later?" He asked when someone beckoned.

"Yes, go. Do your thing." She pulled his ear gently.

Going back to the main room, she glanced up at the numerous pendant lights hanging from the high ceiling.

Another successful project, she was pleased.