>>>Chapter 15<<<

“Is that a hickey?” Kyle asked.
“What? Where?” she hadn’t seen any hickey.

She rushed to her bedroom to check where Kyle had pointed. There was a damn hickey; Michael must have bitten her hard. It had felt like a nip. It was clearly visible how had she missed it.

“So…” Kyle started. She turned to him feeling as if she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Well more Michael’s hand had been in her cookie. Just remembering made her shiver, in a good way.

She moved to the walk-in closet to change her shirt settling for a high collared silver blouse to go with her pencil skirt. Walking back into the room she decided it did the job when she perused herself in the mirror. Kyle was still there.

“Something you want to tell me, best friend.”
She quickly grabbed her bag and kissed Kyle’s cheek.
“I’m late.” With that she literally fled the house. Coward.
She was in the elevator when her phone beeped. It was Kyle.

You can run but you can’t hide love. I will be here and you’ll be back in the evening. Can’t wait.

Glancing at the time on the phone 7:08 he so knew she wasn’t late. She didn’t even have to be at the office till 9. She just hadn’t been ready to face Kyle yet. She wished the day would drag as much as possible because if there was something she dreaded it was talking to her best friend about Michael. Her phone beeped again as she got out the elevator. Well we'll, think about him and he shall text.

Morning beautiful goddess. I thoroughly enjoyed yesterday. Looking forward to our meeting ;)

It was from Michael.

It was eventful.

She replied.

You play poised but I hard (pun intended) you in the throes of passion.

She smiled to herself, he really had. The two didn't have sex but they'd been naughty.

It was great. I’m sure it was fantastic for you, being that it was with me ;)

She could picture him chuckling.

Stop chuckling Michael.

She sent another before he replied.

I actually was. Btw when I said I was looking forward to our meeting, I actually meant you. I'll be counting the hours wolf.

She did not reply since he had sort of signed off. Going through her speed dial she called Chrissie.

“Hey boss.”
“Hello Chrissie. Have you left for work yet?” she knew Chrissie got to work early.
“Yes Sadlyeen just grabbing a coffee.”
“Leave the coffee meet me for breakfast. I’ll text you the address.”
“Uh la la, nice. On my way.”

Immediately she hung up her phone beeped again. It was Michael again. He had sent her the picture he took the day before.

Sadlyeen huffed silently when her phone vibrated in her hand. The meeting they were having was somewhat boring making it harder to concentrate despite her trying her damndest despite the odds.

Across the table a fine man sat whose eyes promised good things every time they met hers. She unlocked her phone to check Michael’s text. There was also that. He kept distracting her with his texts every two seconds. Of course she kept replying and sharing secret sensual looks with him. She was having a lot of fun, in the office.

That dress woman, you are killing me over here.

Before she could reply another was received.