>>>Chapter 19<<<

Sadlyeen jolted awake another dream that she couldn’t really remember leaving her in sweats.

The time showed it had been an hour since she last woke. Insomnia was a frustrating companion that interrupted her sleep as she waited for a message from Michael.

She’d hoped he would pass by as mentioned in an earlier conversation but it seemed unlikely. It bummed her out. Well she could try to sleep some more.

Sadlyeen had flown out the previous evening for business, a guise for the meeting they had with a contact Dale acquired. Before leaving she saw Michael who asked her to contact him the moment she got back no matter the time.

In the moment of excitement for she had really missed him, she called him at 4:30 in the morning. He sounded sleepy so her excitement plummeted and she hurriedly told him she'd returned and they could see each other when he had time.

She then hung up.

Wuss.

Dale dropped her off and left leaving her to an empty house since Kyle was visiting his parents. She took a quick kind of shower put on some shorts and fell asleep.

Sadlyeen awakened again to the ringing of her phone.  Caller ID said Michael.
“He-llo?” she answered cautiously.
“Open the door babe.”

She hurriedly put on a shirt not bothering to button it. She ran the door opening it to find Michael in a hoodie and sweatpants.

“Hi.” She pulled it wider. He stepped in hands in his pockets and waited while she closed the door.
“What the fuck was that?” she startled when he asked. Guess he was skipping the greeting.
“What was what?”
“We’ll see each other when I get time?”

She did not know how to respond and when she didn’t say anything he ran his hand through his hair and went on.

“I thought I told you to tell me when you got back no matter the time. Didn’t you want to see me? Or are you exhausted that I can understand but why not tell me.”

She sighed and stepped closer to him.
“No, I just heard your sleepy voice and I don’t know… 4:30 am isn’t exactly an ideal meet and greet time.”

“I meant it when I told you to tell me wolf. For a long time you literally dodged me, you wouldn’t even look at me. After getting close to you I'm afraid I’ll screw it up somehow. I like how we are now.”

“You didn’t. I missed you.” She eased.
“Not more than I did.” He kissed her.
After the kiss she went back to the bedroom, Michael following, and got back into bed after buttoning her shirt.

Michael sat at the edge of the bed and removed his hoodie remaining shirtless for he wore nothing underneath. She admired his ripped back for a while imagining wild things but closed her eyes before he caught her.

When she deemed it safe, she opened her eyes to find him grinning at her.

After rolling her eyes she closed them again. She smiled when she felt his mouth lightly against her cheek then on her shoulder.

“You really want to sleep babe?” he murmured as he lightly bit along her spine.
“Yah, I mean I was horny like three hours ago. You know, when I called but I no longer am.” She jested.
“Oh yeah?”
“Oh yeah.” She answered him with his words but found herself turning to take his mouth when he moved her hair and seductively assaulted her neck.

Within a short time she straddled him. He reached for her mouth in a sit-up holding her head in place.

Sadlyeen gripped his back nails slightly digging into his muscles gasping when she found herself beneath him. Michael threaded his fingers through hers securing her hands on the sides of her head. She couldn't use her arms so she arched up and crossed her legs behind his back.