Epilogue

[EPILOGUE]

Charles's POV

I was annoyed because someone ran into me. Tskk! How idiotic she is. Is she really running but she didn't even notice that she didn't leave? Stupid girl, or should I say a stupid childish girl.

"Are you blind?!" I shouted at her. She looked at me, and I saw how shocked she was.

Why does everything suddenly slow down like this? Why does she look at me like I'm precious gold? Why do her eyes seem to be saying something? Something I want to know.

Forget this girl! She's ruined my mood! She's beautiful, but I don't have to like her; she's childish, for sure. I hate childishness!

"S-Sorry po," she shouted. Tsk, does she live in the mountains? It's like she's using a megaphone when she speaks, and it's annoying. I just stared at her coldly.

"It's okay," I said and turned away from her. I don't want to fight with that girl.

I saw her again, with her grandma, I guess? I couldn't help but smile secretly. And I hate her because she made me smile again. What's with her?

Seriously, Charles? Just because her grandma pulled her ear, you're already smiling?

Since that day, I have never forgotten her. Even though I hate childishness, why am I still thinking about her? Maybe she's familiar to me, but I don't think so.

I thought that day was our first and last encounter, but I was wrong. Our paths crossed again; our second meeting was in the stockroom.

She entered the stockroom, which is my hangout spot, and interfered in my argument with Bella, 'one of my flings.' That day, I made her my slave. Maybe out of annoyance, I wanted to punish her.

Since I made her my slave, I saw happiness in her eyes. Is she enjoying being my slave? I asked myself that day. Why is she happy? Why isn't she mad at me despite what I did to her? Why have I never seen sadness and anger in her eyes despite what I did to her? Why is she so different from the others? She's special, a childish girl I've ever met.

I still remember, on her first day as my slave, I decided to clean my condo. At that time, I pretended to be too busy with my phone and reading magazines. She was happy with what she did, but then I saw tiredness in her actions and eyes, yet I was ruthless. I didn't care.

I felt guilty for what I made her do. She looked innocent. Despite secretly smiling because of her childish side, her childish side bothered me too much.

I admit her voice was too loud, and the way she talked seemed like she swallowed a megaphone. Why do I still want her beside me? That convergence perplexes me a lot.

After three days, I went to her house. How did I know where she lived? I followed her every time she went home, that's all. I wanted to make sure she was safe. Yes, she changed me.

When she opened the door, it was obvious she was surprised. I almost laughed because she looked like a kid with her attire. And yeah, she's always my childish slave. I brought her to the bar, I don't know why, but I really wanted her beside me, that's all.

"S-Saan tayo pupunta?" she asked.

"Wild bar," I answered, and I took one glance; she seemed to be thinking about something heavy.