Changes/News

Hey guys, sorry for not updating for so long, this weeks post is just going to be about a couple of changes that might be added to the story.

Announcement:

First: I am going to make this into a mate infused story. Meaning that in this story, characters will have their mates, the only difference from other mating stories is that you're not able to get pregnant unless by your mate. 

Second: In this story, there will be some males who have something called an ovality sect, which is pretty much when they have ovaries like females that allows them to get pregnant

Third: During some time in the story, I will make two new couples as you guys have asked. They will be Tohma and Hiro, Ayaka and Mika, Claude and Sakano, and then Miako and Ryuichi. I don't know when exactly I will make these couples happen, but I do know they will come up sometime in the story.

Fourth: I know Mika and Tohma are currently a thing, same as Ayaka and Hiro, but I will have that explained and cleared up sometime in the future of the story.

-There might also be a sequel, please tell me which cover you want for the sequel.

That is all for today. If you have any questions feel free to ask, and I hope to see you in the next update, byeee.