What Now?

Jaxon

After I had dropped Sofia at the hotel, I was in shock.
I couldn't believe what had just happened, I Didn't think I was mentally or physically ready to be a Dad!

I hadn't even told Sofia I had moved on and was now living happily with someone else. That's going to crush her completely what if she decides she doesn't want me to be a part  of the child's life?
What  if I Don't want to be a part  of the child's life?
All I knew was that I head over heels in love with Sofia, where did Ria stand now?

I headed to pick Ria up from work, I waited patiently for her to come out.
I wasn't ready to tell her about Sofia getting out, or the fact I was going to be a Dad.

Ria got in the car and smiled "hey baby how was your day."

I forced a smile. "It's been boring darling, shall we head out for food?"

Ria nodded "That sound perfect."

As we headed to a restaurant I could tell she knew something was wrong with me.
She kept staring at me.

At the restaurant I took her over to a table and ordered steak and chips, she ordered a chicken club salad.
She's always telling me I need to watch my calorie intake, that's the cons of dating a doctor.

All I could think about was Sofia being all alone in the hotel, and how much I wanted to make love to her.

Ria spoke and I snapped back to reality. I had missed what she had said and asked her to repeat herself.

She frowned "I said Did you get my dress for my work do tomorrow, from the dry cleaners?"

"Yeah, I left it at work, I'll grab it before tomorrow, don't worry." I grabbed her hand.

'Shit' I thought to myself. I had been too busy with Sofia and had forgot about her dress.
I quickly text Sofia.

Jaxon; Could you please drop off to the dry cleaner and pick up a dress, the ticket number is 114. I really need it for tonight and I'll come collect it later. please sweetheart. x

Sofia; Who is the dress for? and what's in it for me 😉 xx

Jaxon- I'll make it worth your while sweetheart.

Sofia- k. see what I can do. x

I knew she would get it, she never said no to me.
Right now I needed to explain to Ria why I was on my phone.

"I'm sorry, that was Kirk from work he wanted to know where my case note's were, even thought I already told him. All yours now.." I went in for a kiss and of course she kissed me back.

"I missed you today." she smiled at me.

The waiter brought out our food and asked if we wanted desert's. I asked for an apple pie. I couldn't get the thought of Sofia out my head, i thought we were done until now.

Ria looked at me and raised an eyebrow "you don't like apple pie, or you didn't when I made you one last week."

Shit busted. "I really have to be in the mood for it darling."

Ria nodded slowly "shall we share it?"

"Of course babe" I said.
Was  she for fucking real, this was mine and Sofia's thing. I began to wonder if Sofia knew I had take that piece of pie from her counter.

We enjoyed our night together it was nice, it was always nice. Never fantastic or amazing. Just nice.

We headed back to the car and I dropped Ria home, she said "I'll have a shower and wait in bed for you."

"I'll get the dress, I wont be long, love you." I said to her as she got out the car.

I headed to the hotel to get Ria's dress and of course to see my lady and bump.
I wasn't planning on doing anything but I had to go up to her room.
I felt bad her walking them step's twice in one day.

I knocked on her door and waited, this was unusual I wasn't used to waiting.
She took her sweet ass time but when she answered the door, she had a towel wrapped around her.
'my bad' I thought to myself. It barley even fitted around her, she was defiantly glowing. This pregnancy was a good look on her.

She was waiting for me to say something. "Hey.." I said. 'She really makes me nervous' I thought to myself.

"Thats just typical of you jaxon, trying to catch me in the shower." She was smiling.

"I wish I had a key so I could have snuck  up behind you, you wouldn't have been giving me attitude then." I smirked.

She stuck her tongue out at me, like a spoilt child.
She walked back in the room, I followed.
She held the dress out to me and I took it.

I felt really bad making the love of my life collect something for my current bitch, but Ria really needed that dress and I didn't want to let her down.

"Can I please see your bump." I asked her. As I said that she just dropped  her towel, I wasn't complaining.

"Do you like what you see Jaxon?" She asked me.

I just checked her out. "you know I do sweetheart."

She bit her lip "Awesome. Now you've got your dress you can go.. make sure you send me a photo."

"A photo of what?" I was curious what she had meant.

"Of you in that dress, it's not your colour but what ever float's your boat." She was mocking me.

That was it, she was emasculating me, just for a laugh!
I wasn't having it. I took my penis out of my pant's and grabbed her.
I bent her over the bed and began to make her scream

"You like being in control do you?" She asked as if she had forgotten.
She was beginning to piss me off but it was turning me on so much at the same time.

Why did  she make me feel like that?
She really made me feel alive, she knew her taunting turned me on. Thats why she did it.

The fact she just dropped her towel, she knew I would fuck her.

After we finished, I felt guilty just leaving like it was a one night stand.
But I hoped she would understand.
Then again she was probably wondering why I had stuck her in a hotel and didn't let her sleep at mine.

I broke the silence "I've got to go Sofia, I'll grab you in the morning and we can do some shopping?"

Sofia rolled her eyes "grab me in the morning? ha okay.."

"Don't be like that.." I didn't want her upset at me.

"You're the one leaving.." she said sharply.

I felt so shit leaving, but I had Ria waiting for me.
Ria was my girlfriend, I couldn't keeping doing this, it wasn't fair on either of them

'I'm such a fuck boy' I thought to myself.

When I got back home, Ria was waiting in bed.
I knew she wanted to make love but I had just blown my load in Sofia.
So I made up an excuse and said I was going to sleep, that I was super tired.

She rolled her eye's and said
"must have been that apple pie, dickhead" and turned over.

I was in the shit house, I couldn't believe she had called me a dickhead. Sofia would never have got away with that, but this was a different type of relationship.

I just felt lucky she didn't make me sleep on the sofa, it wasn't comfortable.