Therapy

Lucy

Today had been a busy day.
I had a little girl in that was a bed wetter, It didn't matter what I tried with her she just wouldn't stop.

She was 11 now and she had been seeing me for the past 4 years, No trauma in her life, No bullying or violence and she still wet the bed, It was baffling me.

But I didn't have time to think about that, Jaxon, my 2 o'clock was due any minute now.

I had told him if he was late, I would start charging, He wasn't very punctual at all.

While I was sat waiting for him to turn up I got a text from my husband

Husband; Hows work boo

Lucy; shit, can't wait to get home. Xx

husband; only 3 hours to go baby, then I'll pick you up. x

lucy; my 2 o'clock is here, message you later xx

husband; Jaxon Angelo right? Crazy as a box of frogs.

lucy; shut up, I shouldn't discuss my patients over dinner, you're gonna get me fired.

husband; my bad. X

I laughed, he always made me laugh.
That's a good thing to have in a marriage, I heard the door knock.

Jaxon was here and ready for his session, He opened the door and walked in.

I knew he wasn't the best human in the world and I had a husband but I was female after all, And he was fucking hot.

I couldn't help but swoon over what I saw.

"Hello a Jaxon, Take a seat" I smiled and grabbed my clip board.

Jaxon nodded and sat down on the sofa. "Yeah awesome thanks." He mumbled.

He didn't want to be here. I knew his girlfriend was forcing him to come to these sessions.

"I want to try something new with you today.." I tested the water.

"Oh uhm... okay" He sounded unsure.

I think he just agreed to humour me.

"Good, Now close your eyes and count backwards from 10" I said as I put my clipboard down.

Jaxon began "10,9,8,7,6"

"Jaxon!" I shouted loudly grabbing his attention.

He jumped.. That was good, It was what I wanted to happen.

Now I had to bypass his conscious mind, I started talking randomly at him, He was visibly confused.. This was going great... For my first time.

"Lie down please Jaxon" I said in a sitting manner.

He lay down and didn't speak.

I wasn't a pro but I think this hypnotic therapy was working.
Now I just had to by pass his concious mind and tap into his unconcious mind.

I began my questioning, The session was underway.

Lucy; "How old are you Jaxon?"

Jaxon; "26"

Lucy; "you're 9 Jaxon, how are you feeling?"

He frowned but didn't open his eyes.

Jaxon; "I'm scared.. I'm hiding from my mom, she never finds me here."

It had definitely worked.

Lucy; "well done Jaxon, Okay come back to now. How old are you?"

Jaxon; "I'm 26"