Help Has Arrived.

Smit

I couldn't believe my ballsy little shit of a nephew.

He would never have answered me back in the old days, But to be fair, He was 8 years old.

Who the fuck was Jessica, And how the fuck was I meant to find her house.

I didn't know the area at all and I didn't know a number for a taxi.

As I was walking away I saw a stunning woman watering her flowers.

"Hey you alright love?" I asked her. "Do you know the number for a taxi?"

"It's Ria and Uhm yeah hold on." She said to me.

She went inside and came out with a phone.
She dialled a number in and handed it to me.

"Thanks love. Smit Angelo, please to meet you" I smiled.

"Angelo as in relation to Jaxon?" She asked curiously.

She knew Jax then... "Uncle and you are"

"Ex girlfriend." she rolled her eyes.

'Shit me!' I thought to myself.
How did that little turd manage to get the lookers?!

He had nothing at all going for him, A fucking dead body prober, Getting these kind of women wasn't possible.

Another woman walked out the house and looked at me.

I smirked. "If you've fucked my nephew too I'm fucking done."

"who's your nephew?" She was intrigued.

"Jaxon Angelo babe." Ria said.

"You can fuck right off. Eww." The other woman replied.

"Finally a woman with taste." I laughed and called a taxi.

Both women went inside after I thanked them for the phone and waited for my taxi.

They seemed nice, I was trying to decide which one I wanted to fuck, But to be fair I would happily do both.

The taxi driver wasn't very talkative so the journey to Jessica's house was silent.

When the taxi pulled up at a pretty suburban house I thought to myself 'Fuck this is going to be the most boring shit.'

I walked up to the house and pulled the door open and headed inside, Knocking wasn't my style.

"Hi honey im home!!" I called out.

A beautiful woman walked into the hallway "Who the fuck are you?? I didnt order a badass" she said sarcastically.

"Well you're in luck because you got on dollface." I replied with a wink.

She was fucking stunning too.
I think with all these beautiful woman around I might have to stay local.

She looked me up and down "I'm sorry but as hot as you are, I need you to leave."

'Oh yeah, shes into me' I thought to myself.

"I'm so sorry, I'm Smit Angelo. My nephew said I could use his missus room until the funeral." I said in way of an explanation.

Jessica nodded slowly "Well your nephew has got a fucking nerve but.. I'm sorry for your loss and I'll show you to Sofia's bedroom." She was very welcoming considering she didn't know me.

She walked up the stairs and I followed her.

I couldn't help but watch her ass as she walked.
To be fair she was a few steps higher than me so it was right in my face.